ASSASINATION ATTEMPT

"WOH KARKOTAKA KE VISH SE BACH KAISE GAYI !!" Shakuni yelled as he kicked the stool beside him.

"VISH AGAR NIKAL BHI GAYA TOH KOI BAAT NAHI, MERE PAAS EK MAARG AUR HAI." Shakuni said as he took the knife.

"AB BAL KA PRAYOG KARNA HOGA." Shakuni said chuckling, he made cut on his hand and chanted a mantra as blood dripped on the fire.

-

Here in Saurashtra Achyuta was soothing Amarsri with the rose water. This time Amarsri didn't winced at that as her mind was somewhere else.

"KYA HUA ? ITNI CHINTIT KYU LAG RAHI HO ?" Achyuta asked completing her treatment.

"KISI KI YAAD AA RAHI HAI." Amarsri said going to the balcony. Achyuta followed her.

"KISKI ?" Achyuta asked.

"WOH USS OOR DWARIKA HAI." Amarsri said pointing towards its direction.

"WAHA PITASHREE KRISHNA REHTE HAI, MUJHSE ATYANT PREM KARTE HAI. KINTU PARISTHITI KE KARAN MILNE NAHI AA PA RAHE HAI, BAS UNKI HI CHINTA SATA RAHI HAI, KAISE HONGE ? THIK SE KHANA KHAYA HOGA KI NAHI, MERI CHINTA SATA RAHI HOGI KYA ?" Amarsri said, Krishna smiled at her worries.

"WOH TUMHARE PAAS HI HAI." Krishna said, Amarsri got confused and looked at Achyuta. Krishna realized that he used his original voice so to cover it up he coughed.

"MERA MATLAB WOH TUMHARE HRIDAYE KE PAAS HI HAI." Achyuta said pointing at her heart.

"ACCHA NAGAR MAI EK BADA MELA LAGA HAI, CHALOGI TOH THODA ACCHA LAGEGA." Achyuta offered.

"MUJHE PITASHREE SE PUCHNE DIJIYE." Amarsri said and left.

She made her way towards the room of Maharaj and Maharani, but stopped at the door hearing the voices of Gunjita and Abhay. She hid behind the door and decided to listen to what they were talking.

"MUJHE TOH ASHCHARYA HOTA HAI KI DWARIKADHEESH EK BAAR MILNE TAK NAHI AAYE." Gunjita said poisoning Dilip and Aarvi's ears.

"RAJKUMARI NE DWARIKADHEESH KE PRAAN BACHAYE AUR UNHE DEKHO KOI CHINTA HI NAHI." Abhay said.

"OH TOH YEH BAAT HAI." Amarsri said realizing that they were reason regarding the enmity between Dilip and Vasudev. Amarsri went inside the room as if she heard nothing.

"PITASHREE, ACHYUTA JI KEH RAHI HAI MELE MAI JANE KE LIYE." Amarsri asked.

"AWASHYA JAO,HUM SAB BHI CHALENGE. CHANDRABHAN AUR AAP SAB BHI CHALIYE." Dilip said to Gunjita.

"YEH BHAGODA- MERA MATLAB ABHAY JAKE KYA KAREGA ? CHANDRABHAN JI TOH CHAL HI RAHE HAI." Amarsri said.

"MAI ANGRAKSHAK HU TUMHARA." Abhay said.

"UCCH SHRENI KE BHAGODE ANGRAKSHAK KAHO." Amarsri whispered to herself.

"THIK HAI, MAI JATI HU." Amarsri said leaving, Abhay followed her. He took out his dagger and was about to do what Gandhar Raj gave him 1000 gold coins for.

"MERA PICHA KYU KAR RAHE HO ?" Amarsri asked. Abhay hid the dagger behind hi back.

"MAI TUMHARA ANGRAKSHAK HU." He said nervously.

"PICHE KYA CHUPA RAHE HO ?" Amarsri asked.

"K-KUCH NAHI." He said, Amarsri turned around and walked to her room, Abhay followed her inside the room. Amarsri picked up at the letters sent by Revati. Abhay saw that she wasn't paying attention he could execute his plan smoothly. He went closer to her but suddenly someone hit him the back.

"AE MURKH BALAK, FIRSE MERE ANUMATI BINA KAKSH MAI GHUS GAYE." Achyuta said beating him more with the stick. Amarsri turned around and was surprised to see the scene in front of her.

"YEH AAP KYA KAR RAHI HAI, OUCH-AAH." Abhay said.

"BHAG YAHA SE BHAG!!" Achyuta said, Abhay ran away from there as fast as he could.

"MANDBUDDHI BALAK, NEECH PRANI." Achyuta said as she turned around and saw Amarsri laughing loudly, its been a long time since Krishna saw her laugh like this.

"CHALIYE ACHYUTA DADI, PITASHREE NE ANUMATI DEDI HAI." Amarsri said.

"HA CHALO." Achyuta said.

Amarsri and Achyuta left for the fair with everyone, Prithvik and Pallavi also tagged along. Its been a long time since they all spent some family time together.

The fair was nicely organised with a lot of shops, from cutlery to jewelleries to toys, everything. Achyuta was right Amarsri felt much better after coming here. Suddenly the temperature rose up, everyone started feeling hot. Something was not right, weather never changes so quickly and drastically.

--------------------------------

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I WAS STUDYING FOR TOMORROW'S POLITICAL SCIENCE TEST.

WHY DID THE WEATHER SUDDENLY CHANGED ? WHAT IS SHAKUNI'S PLOT ?

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤