New Characters

Its been 5 years since Pandavas, Draupadi and Karna have been in exile. Subhadra gave birth to a son named Abhimanyu who in every way was just like Arjun. Vrishsena was also excelling in Archery. Amarsri was currently in Avanti staying with Dilip and Aarvi.

Gandhar raj Shakuni knew he cannot succeed in his plan as long as Amarsri was still alive, and he also knew no harm would befall her as long as Krishna is with her. So he conspired a plan to bring distance and enmity between Trirashtra, because an empire toppled by its enemies can rise again, but one that crumbles from within ? Never.

Chandrabhan was a loyal and devoted minister in Dilip's court. His loyalty was always used as an example in Avanti but the irony here was that his wife Gunjita and his son Abhay were very cunning and greedy. Gunjita like Shakuni too conspired her way up in the royal family. She was currently the head maid and cook for Maharani Aarvi and always buttered her to get what she wanted. Her main aim was to convince Maharani Aarvi to marry Abhay and Amarsri together so he would become the next king of Avanti as Maharaj Dilip had no sons to continue his dynasty.

Shakuni came to know about it and you might have guessed what would have happened. Yes he befriended or you can say made them his puppets, his motive was different from them he wanted to kill Amarsri and he would do it through them, in this way he wouldn't get caught. He told them that once Amarsri dies, he will make her son the king of Avanti.

Gunjita buttered Maharani Aarvi and made her son Amarsri's personal bodyguard. Although she didn't need it, Maharani Aarvi insisted it.
------------------------
A/N
TODAY IS ASHTAMI MY TITHI BIRTHDAY 🎂

CHANDRABHAN :

GUNJITA :

ABHAY :

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APRECIATED.
FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE.
STAY SAFE ❤