MAKHAN CHOR

Amarsri went to her room, took a bath and changed her clothes. Amarsri wore a red outfit today with little jewellery and puts her hair loose. She got bored in her room so she decided to go out and have a little fresh air.

She made her way downstairs and no one was there, complete silence, too quiet for her liking, she then went to the Royal Garden, there also no one was there. She thought it’s better to go to Vasudev instead of roaming alone, she was on her way she heard a sound from the kitchen. She got curious and went inside, she found Vasudev Krishna sitting on the ground, his back facing her and eating Makhan in peace. Amarsri chuckled startling him.

“OH, SIRF TUM HO.” Vasudev said sighing in relief.

“ABHI TOH GOPIYO KE HAATH SE ITNA MAKHAN KHAYA HAI ?” Amarsri pointed out sitting beside him.

“JITNA KHAO KAM HAI PUTRI, LOGI ?” He reasoned offering her some, she gladly accepted it.

“HUMARE BINA HI SHURU HO GAYE.” Balram said coming towards them with Dilip.

“WAH KRISHNA, PUTRI MILNE KE BAAD MUJHE TOH BHUL GAYE.” Dilip said. Vasudev shook his head in a -its not like that- .

“KINTU MITRA SARA MAKHAN TOH KHATAM HO GAYA.” Vasudev said sadly.

“TUMHARE GHAR MAI MAKHAN KHATAM HOGAYA ?” Dilip said not believing it.

“ROSOI KE LOG SAB MAKHAN UPAR RAKHTE HAI, TAKI KANHA AUD MAI WAHA TAK PAHUCH NA PAYE.” Balram said pointing up towards the ceiling where the Matkis of Makhan were hanging somewhere above 10-12 feet from the ground.

“GURUMA BHI TOH MAKHAN UPAR CHUPA KE RAKHTI THI, KINTU HUME TOH KABHI NAHI ROK PAAYI.” Dilip said Vasudev and Balram chuckled remembering those days when the three used to sneak in and steal all the Makhan Gurumaa used to make. They were not only schoolmates but also partners in crime.

“EK KAAM KARTE HAI, EK KE UPAR EK CHADKE UTAR LETE HAI, DILIP AUR MAI NICHE, AMARSRI TUM HUMARE UPAR CHADKE 4 MATKI UTAR LENA AUR DAU AAP NICHE MATKI PAKADNA.” Vasudev explained his plan to everyone.

Dilip and Vasudev kept hands on each other's shoulder and Balram helped Amarsri get on their arms. Balancing herself, she grabbed Matkis and gave it to Balram. She soon jumped off their arms. They all grabbed their Matkis and ran to Vasudev's room closing the door and sitting on the garden area.

“PUTRI AWANTIKA, KRIPIYA APNI MATA KO YEH BAAT MAT BATANA.” Dilip said, Amarsri chuckled and nodded.

“WAISE TATSHREE, REVATI MATA KAHA HAI ?” She asked Balram.

“APNE MAIKE GAYI HAI, KUCH DINO MAI AAJEYEGI.” Balram said with a mouth full of Makhan.

Soon a dasi from outside called them for breakfast they all looked at each other confused their stomachs were full from the Makhan, nevertheless they went to the dining hall.

“AAO PUTRI BHOJAN KARLO.” Maharani Aarvi said.

“UM......MATA BHOOK NAHI LAGI HAI.” Amarsri said.

“KYA HUA PUTRI TABIYAT TOH THIK HAI NA.” Maharani said coming to her and checking her forehead.

“SAB THIK HAI MAA, BAS BHOOK NAHI LAGI, PET BHARA BHARA SA HAI.” Amarsri said.

“ACHA KOI BAAT NAHI, ARYA AAP BHOJAN KARLIJIYE.” Maharani Aarvi said.

“MUJHE BHI BHOOK NAHI PRIYEE TUM KHALO.” Dilip said and went out of the dining hall dragging Amarsri with him.

“HUME BHI BHOOK NAHI.” Balram said as he grabbed Vasudev and left.

Maharani Aarvi and Subhadra looked at each other confused but both shrugged it off.
----------------------------
A/N
WOULD YOU LIKE TO STEAL MAKHAN WITH KRISHNA ?

THE THIRD UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️