TREATMENT

Achyuta placed her bag aside and sat on the bed,she saw Amarsri and her heart ached. Her entire body was turning purple due tothe poison, her veins turned blue and were protruding all over body. She tookher hand in her wrinkled one

"TUM ITNA KASHT AKELE KAISE JHEL SAKTI HO ? TUM MERA AADHA HISSA HO, TUMHARI HAR PIDA AADHI MERI BHI HAI

"TUM ITNA KASHT AKELE KAISE JHEL SAKTI HO ? TUM MERA AADHA HISSA HO, TUMHARI HAR PIDA AADHI MERI BHI HAI." Krishna said and kept a hand on her forehead.

He absorbed most of the poison that was flowing in her body, any normal God would've died easily with that much poison. But lucky for her She was half Mahadev thus survived. And Krishna, well he was the Supreme deity Vishnu there was no poison that could kill him.

A little bit of poison was still left in her body, an Idea came to his mind. He needed to gain the trust of Dilip and Aarvi back and also protect her from Gunjita and Abhay. He decided not to take the rest of the poison away but let it heal naturally in that way he could spend more time with her.

Amarsri's body stirred, Krishna looked at her and held her hand. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Achyuta smiling at her, She too smiled and again fell into deep slumber.

Krishna caressed her face and stood up, he grabbed the stick and bag and opened the door. And came out sloughing as Achyuta. Achyuta sat on the bench with legs up.

"AMARSRI THIK TOH HAINA ACHYUTA JI ?" Prithvik asked.

"MERA UPCHAAR SAFAL RAHA, AMARSRI KO HOSH AAGAYA." Achyuta said, everyone thanked Narayan, except Abhay and Gunjita who worriedly looked at each other.

"CHALO ANDAR MILNE." Chandrabhan says.

"ARRE RE, RUKIYE. AMARSRI ABHI PURN TARHA SWASTH NAHI HUYI HAI. USKE SHARIR MAI ABHI BHI, KUCH MATRA MAI VISH HAI. USSE PURN TARAH SWASTH HONE MAI 15 DIN LANGEGE. 15 DIN TAK MUJHE USKI SEWA KARNI HOGI." Achyuta said. They nodded understanding.

"AUR WOH KRISHNA-" Achyuta was about to say something but Abhay interrupted her.

"KRISHNA KA KYA ?" He asked angrily.

"JAB BADE BAAT KARTE HAI TOH BICH MAI NAHI BOLA KARTE MURKH!! *coughs* HEY NARAYAN, AAPKA PUTRA HAI NA KUCH SANSKAAR SIKHAYIYE. MURKH BALAK, BAS BAD BAD BAD BAD KARNI HOTI HAI." Achyuta said scolded.

"MERA TATPARYA THA KI AMARSRI KRISHNA PAKSH KE ANTIM DIN TAK THIK HO JAYEGI. YEH MERA VACHAN HAI AAPSE." Achyuta said to Dilip.

"KINTU MAI JAISA KAHU WAISA HONA CHAHIYE, ANYATHA AAP KISI AUR VAID SE KARA LIJIYE UPCHAAR MAI JAA RAHI HU." Achyuta said and got up to leave. Dilip stopped her.

"NAHI NAHI AAP JAISA CHAHENGI WAISA HI HOGA." Dilip said.

"AAPNE HI MERI AMARSRI KI MURCHA TODI HAI, KRIPYA AAP HI USSE SWASTH KIJIYE." Aarvi said. Achyuta stopped and again sat with legs up on the bench.

"MAI YEH SAB KARYA TOH KARLUNGI KINTU MUJHE EK VYAKTI CHAHIYE JO MERI SEWA KARE, MERI SAHAYATA KARE, PURN ROOP SE SAMARPAN KARE." Achyuta said.

"HA HA MERI PATNI GUNJITA KAREGI AAPKI SEWA, AAP BAS JANE KI BAAT MAT KIJIYE." Chandrabhan said. Gunjita stared at Chandrabhan blankly.

"YEH ? THIK HAI. KINTU SMARAN RAHE AGAR MERI SEWA MAI KOI KAMI RAHI, MERA KAAM NA KIYA, MERA APMAN KIYA , MUJHSE UDANDATA SE BAAT *coughs* BAAT KI. TOH MAI SAB CHOD KE CHALI JAAYUNGI." Achyuta tells her conditions.

"AAP NISHCHINT RAHIYE, GUNJITA AAPKI SEWA KAREGI. KYU GUNJITA ?" Chandrabhan asked.

"JI. AAPKA PURA-PURA KHYAL RAKHA JAYEGA." Gunjita said unwillingly. Achyuta smirks.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

WOO HOO ACHYUTA TO THE RESCUE !!!

THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
FOLLOW ME IF YOU PLEASE.
STAY SAFE