HASTINAPOOR

Next day Subhadra and Amarsri both got ready and resumed their journey. Soon both reached the gate of Hastinapoor Palace. All the elders were present their to welcome them both, after all their visit could be important in alliance as both Dwarika and Avanti are strong kingdoms, so they must give both of them the utmost respect.

When both Subhadra and Amarsri got off the Rath people started showering flowers in their way. As they climbed the stairs and greeted everyone respectfully. First greetings were given to Maharaj Dhritrashtra and Maharani Gandhari. Maharani Gandhari touched both of their faces feeling the features and trying to create an image in her mind.
“MAI TUM DONO KO DEKH TOH NAHI SAKTI, KINTU ITNA AWASHYA KEH SAKTI HU KI TUM DONO KO SUNDARTA KA AASHIRWAD HAI.” Gandhari said complimenting them.

Next they greeted Mahamahim Bhism and greeted Subhadra first but when he greeted Amarsri, he saw something that made him not believe in his eyes.

He saw a striking image of both Mahadev and Narayan combined into one, he realised that Amarsri was none other than Harihareshwari, the one Mata Ganga used to tell him the stories about when he was a child

He saw a striking image of both Mahadev and Narayan combined into one, he realised that Amarsri was none other than Harihareshwari, the one Mata Ganga used to tell him the stories about when he was a child. He joined his hands in front of her which shocked everyone who saw it, Mahamahim Bhism never joined hands in front of anyone except gods.
Amarsri just held his hand and shook her head in a -not needed- gesture. A tear slipped Bhism's old eyes seeing the divine form of Harihar.

They then greeted Vidur and then Kunti who embraced both of them. The hug reminded them of their mothers, A mother’s hug always feels safe and sound. No matter how old you grow you always need it.

They then greeted Gandhar Raj Shakuni who just gave them his signature sly smile. Amarsri gazed right in his soul and saw his deceitful and cunning nature. His soul longing for revenge. She suspected that he was the main problem here. She also gave him her famous charming smile.

They all went inside, and talked for a while. Shakuni was staring and Amarsri the entire time, not able to read her character, to him she didn’t look like one of those dumb princesses nor she looked like those cunning ones. But she was living with Vasudev Shri Krishna, whom he considered a rival in intelligence and cunningness. If he asked her to stay in Dwarika, there must be something special about her, but what ?

After dinner, Amarsri and Subhadra were going towards their room, they both were stopped by Gandhar Raj Shakuni.

“PRANIPAT AAP DONO KO, HUM PEHLE ACCHE SE BAAT NAHI KAR PAYE RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA.” Gandhar Raj Shakuni making it specific that he wanted to talk to Amarsri only. Subhadra also noticed that, she bid her good night and left hesitantly not wanting Amarsri to be alone with him.

“RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA, SUNA HAI AAJ KAL AAP DWARIKA MAI HI REHTI HAI.” He asked trying to get information about Vasudev.

“HA GANDHAR RAJ, WAISE HI JAISE AAP HASTINAPOOR MAI REHTE HAI, KEVAL ANTAR ITNA HAI KI DWARIKA CHAHTA HAI MAI WAHA RAHU.” Amarsri said smirking, the smile of Shakuni vanished for a moment but came again showing more rotten teeth than ever.

“KYA RISHTA HAI APKA VASUDEV KRISHNA SE ?” He asked. Amarsri knew it was not wise to talk anymore to him.

“GANDHAR RAJ, KYA AAP WAHI HAI JO DIKHTE HAI ?” Amarsri said narrowing her eyes and staring right at him.

“K-KYA T-T-TATPARYA AAPKA ?” He asked her nervously. She glanced at the dagger hanging in his hips, Shakuni also looked at that then back at her.

“KAMAR MAI KHANJAR JISME KHUN HAI AAPKE PRATISHOD KE VACHAN KA, JISKE BHAAR KE KARAN AAJ BHI PAER LADKHADA RAHE HAI.” Amarsri said looking him dead in the eyes. Shakuni just ran way from there, Amarsri laughed and went to her room.

Shakuni on the other hand got intimidated by her, how did she know ? He was not able to sleep the entire night. Her eyes which gazed right in his soul scared him to death. She knew about it, so she even knew about all his schemes. So she might stop him from taking his revenge.

Here in her room Amarsri was now completely sure that Shakuni is the problem here, before uniting the brothers, she must take care of him first. But before anything, she must talk to Vasudev.

She sat in a meditating position and focused on Narayan for a while.

“KAISI HO PUTRI ?” Vasudev asked telepathically.

“KUSHAL HU, AAPKI YAAD AA RAHI THI, SOCHA BAAT KARLU.” Amarsri also said telepathically.

“MUJHE BHI TUMHARI BAHUT YAAD AA RAHI HAI, WAISE TUMNE ASLI APRADHI KO AAJ PAKAD HI LIYA.” He said hinting towards Shakuni.

“HA, BHAIYO KO MILANE SE PEHLE, GANDHAR RAJ KO HASTINAPOOR SE NIKALNA HOGA.” Amarsri said. Krishna chuckled.

“HA, LEKIN USKE LIYE MAHARAJ DHRITRASHTRA KO PATA CHALNA CHAHIYE KI UNHONE AASTHIN MAI SAAP PALA HAI.” Vasudev said.

“SAAP NAHI GANDHAR RAJ MAKDI HAI, JAAL BUNTE HAI.” She said and he laughed.

They both talked for a while and soon Amarsri fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about eating Makhan with Vasudev.
---------------------------
A/N
THE ABOVE GIF WAS MADE BY ME, DID YOU LIKE IT ?

SO TOMORROW IS KALA PRADARSHAN. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN.

VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️