SNAKE BITE

The next day everyone left for Saurashtra, the sacrifice would be made at night so they rested for sometime in the palace. At evening they left for sacrifice podium in the north of Saurashtra. Maharani Aarvi and Gunjita stayed at the Palace, whereas Krishna, Amarsri, Dilip, Chandrabhan, Prithvik and Abhay left for the battle. They decided it would be best if they attacked secretly. Krishna, Amarsri and Abhay were on the right side and Dilip, Chandrabhan and Prithvik were on the left side, surrounding them completely.

There were 101 Kings present to be sacrificed, one among them was named Yoganand who was a great devotee of Mahakali. He did her Tapasya for 10 years and she granted him the a boon, that whenever he needs her she will come to his aid. And that is what is needed now. He started chanting the mantra she gave him.

Behind the bushes, Amarsri summoned her Trishul and Krishna summoned his Kaumodaki Gada whereas Abhay stood there with his normal sword. As soon as they were about to reveal themselves a bright light fell in the center of the sacrificial podium lighting everything of fire. The figure that came out of it made everyone gulp.

Mata Mahakali came herself to protect the kings, Krishna noticed that she looked more angry than usual

Mata Mahakali came herself to protect the kings, Krishna noticed that she looked more angry than usual. She started killing the Naagas mercilessly and soon most of them died and some managed to escape.

Great now she must be back to normal but no, her thirst for blood increased more as she killed. Mata Parvati was forgetting who she was, if not calmed now she might eliminate the entire existence today. She now moved towards the already frightened kings.

“PITASHREE INKI RAKSHAK HI INKE SARVANASH KA KARAN BANGAYI HAI.” Amarsri said, seeing how she was killing the kings.

“INHE KEVAL MAHADEV HI SHAANT KARA SAKTE HAI, AUR WOH EK MAHATWAPOORN TAPASYA MAI LEEN HAI.” Krishna said worriedly.

“MUJHE MATA KI AAKHO MAI PEEDA DIKH RAHI HAI, KAHI NA KAHI MATA PARVATI WAHI ANDAR HAI, UNHE KASHT HO RAHA HAI.” Amarsri said worriedly.

“WOH KAI VARSHO SE MAHADEV SE NAHI MILI HAI ISS LIYE KALI ROOP ITNA VIKRAL HO GAYA HAI. UNHE MAHADEV SE MILNA HOGA TAB HI SHAANT HOGI.” Krishna said.

“KINTU HUME KUCH TOH KARNA HOGA, AISE TOH WOH SABKO MAAR DALENGI” Amarsri said.

“MATA MAHAKALI KE SAMAKSH JAYE ?! NAHI-NAHI !” Abhay said.

“MAHADEV KAHA SE AAYENGE ?” Amarsri whispered to herself and realization hits her. She looked at Krishna for assurance he nodded but was nervous.

Amarsri got up with her Trishul and ran up to Mahakali, who was about behead a king with her sword but Amarsri held her hand. A bold move no one ever dared to do.

 A bold move no one ever dared to do