ANGRAJ KARNA

Karna was now in his full king outfit looking regal, his crown shining like the sun. He was roaming in the corridor admiring the beauty of the Palace, all the Das and Dasis who scoffed at him once now bowed in front of him.

He suddenly heard a lot of noise of people arguing from below, he looked down on the ground and saw the Kauravas, he went closer to take a clear glance but his legs slipped, he was about to fall from at least 50 foot high floor but his hand was caught by Amarsri just in time, she pulled him aside.

“DHANYAWAAD, AAPNE BACHA LIYA.” Karna said, if she didn’t come at the right time he might have seriously injured himself or worse died by falling from that high.

“SHAYAD NARAYAN NE MUJHE YAHA AAPKO BACHANE KE LIYE HI BHEJA HAI.” Amarsri said smiling, Karna also smiled.

“KSHAMA KIJIYE, MAINE AAPKO PEHCHANA NAI ?” Karna asked smiling

“MAI HU AWANTI KI RAJKUMARI AMARSRI” She said.

“RAJKUMARI AMARSRI ? PRANIPAT.” He said joining his hands.

“PRANIPAT ANGRAJ, AAJ APNE JO APNE SAMARTHYA KA PRADARSHAN DIYA HAI, MERE PAAS TOH SHABD HI NAHI HAI.” Amarsri complimented.

“DHANYAWAAD RAJKUMARI.” He said. By then Subhadra came running.

“AMARSRI, BUA KUNTI KO HOSH AAGAYA.” She said coming.

“RAJMATA KO KYA HUA ?” Karna asked worried.

“AAJ KALA PRADARSHAN KE SAMAYE MURCHIT HO GAYI, AB MAI CHALTI HU.” She said and left, Karna didn’t know why but he always cared for Rajmata Kunti. Little did he know she was his own mother.

Here in her room Kunti was worried sick because of Karna, how will she face him. Her sons already hate Karna, She prayed to Narayan to somehow end the enmity between the brothers, by then Amarsri came in the room with Subhadra. Looks like Narayan already planned to end the enmity.

“AB KAISA LAG RAHA HAI BUA.” Subhadra asked Kunti gave her a forced smile not wanting to show her dilemma and worry them.

“RAJMATA THIK HAI, BAS THODI SI THAKAWAT HO GAYI THI.” Vaid ji said. But it was far from truth and only Kunti and Amarsri knew that.

The Vaid ji told her to rest and asked everyone to leave her alone for a while. Amarsri and Subhadra went to their rooms.

Amarsri sat on her bed and thought how to bring peace between the brothers, simply convincing Kunti to tell them the truth won’t be a good idea for now, she might faint again, then she must make the brothers friends first, that way it will be easy for them to accept the truth when it comes out. But Gandhar Raj was in the way, he must return to Gandhar but how ? All these questions troubled her mind, she took her Veena and placed it on the bed and started playing a tune and at the same time started making a plan.
-----------------------------
A/N
DID YOU FIND THE METAPHOR IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH ? COMMENT WHAT IS IT.

AnujaWarang and Opera_of_Life your wait is over.

THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ♥️