DESTROYER BECOMES PROTECTOR

Krishna placed Amarsri on her bed, her full body turned purple due to the poison, her breathing became extremely slowly, seeming like she won't be able to take the next breath. Her heart was also beating extremely slow like it could stop any moment. Krishna asked everyone to get out of the room, he sat in front of her in a meditating position.

"OM TRYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUNGANDHIM PUSTI VARDHANAM. URAVARUKAM-IVA BANDHANAN MRITYO-MOKSHYA MAMRATAT." Krishna chanted the Mahamrityunjay Mantra with full devotion for his daughter.

Soon a bright light emerged and the ultimate Mystic Adiyogi came wearing the moon and the best of nagas, Vasuki as ornaments, he who is all and everything, male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity. Shiva, the creator of gods and the bestower of their powers, the Support of the universe.

Shiva spread his arms and all the poison came out of Amarsri's body and was absorbed in his. Krishna looked at him with nothing but pure devotion in his eyes. Soon Amarsri's eyes opened slightly and she saw Shiva standing beside her absorbing her poison, taking away all the pain, all the burning sensation. Then their eyes met and Shiva smiled at her in assurance, she too gave him a grateful smile and fell in a deep slumber, knowing that she was now safe from Kaal in the protection of the Mahakaal. Soon all the poison came out, her body now looked its original light golden almost like sun-pale shade. Her breathing and heartbeat were at a normal rate.

"DHANYAWAD MAHADEV." Krishna said smiling with joined hands. Shiva nodded smiling.

"MUJHE GYATH THA KI AISA HONE WALA HAI, KARKOTAKA KA VISH BAHUT SHAKTISHALI HAI AUR AISE VISH KO NIKALNE KE LIYE, NIKALNE WALE MAI TAPOBAL KA HONA AWASHYAK HOTA HAI, ISI LIYE MAINE VARSHO TAK TAP KIYA TAKI YEH VISH SARALTA SE NIKAL JAYE." Mahadev said.

"DHANYA HAI AAP MAHADEV." Krishna said. Mahadev smiled.

"AMARSRI NE MERE ANUPASTHITI MAI MAHAKALI KO SHANT KIYA THA, AUR PRITHVI KO SARWANASH SE BACHA LIYA, MUJHE TOH AANA HI THA. AB AGYA DIJIYE NARAYAN." Mahadev said and vanished in thin air.

It was true, Shiva is the most compassionate one who always bent upon ensuring the safety and security of his loved ones and devotees. It always has been and always will be a delight to the universe when the destroyer becomes protector.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N

JINHONE AMRIT PIYA WOH DEV HUYE.
JINHONE VISH PIYA WOH MAHADEV HUYE.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

WE ALL KNOW THAT SHIV NEEDS SHAKTI AND WHAT A BLESSING IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO SEE THEIR BHAVYA MILAN. BUT WE WEREN'T THERE AT THE TIME. SO WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE IT BUT NOW WE CAN!!

ANYONE HERE WANTS TO TAKE PART IN THE SHIV-PARVATI VIVAH ? WELL NOW YOU CAN. CLICK HERE ON THE LINK TO BE A GUEST.

https://my.w.tt/IzDAFk3x3ab

THIS IS THE UPDATED FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE