2. fourteen

Cammie held Max's hand in her own as they walked through the tunnels to try and find the hub. Steve was at the front of them with Mike's map, with Cammie and Max next, then Mike, then Lucas, then Dustin.

"God," Lucas winced as they walked past a few bones on the floor.

"What is this place?" Max asked.

"Guys, come on. Keep moving," Steve said.

"Shit! Help! Help! Help!" Dustin screamed.

"Dustin," Mike muttered.

They all turned around and ran back, seeing Dustin crouched on the floor. He had his mask off and was screaming, wiping his tongue.

"What happened?" Steve shouted.

"It's in my mouth! Some got on my mouth! Shit!" Dustin cried. He coughed and then spat something onto the floor. He looked up sheepishly. "I'm okay," he said.

"Jesus," Cammie rolled her eyes.

"You serious?" Max said.

"Very funny, man. Nice. Very nice," Steve said.

They all turned and kept walking.

"Wait, wait!" Dustin ran after them.

They walked down a few more tunnels before coming into a large circular area where all of the tunnels seemed to connect.

"All right, Wheeler. I think we found your hub," Steve said.

"Drench it," Mike said.

They grabbed the gasoline cannisters and started pouring them everywhere.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Steve said.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Ready," Lucas said.

"Ready," Max said.

"Light her up," Dustin said.

"Cammie?" Steve looked at her.

She was staring at the lighter in Steve's hand with a frown. She hated fire, especially after what happened to Callum. She'd relived the nightmares enough to have developed a phobia of fire.

"Cam?" Max grabbed Cammie's hand and squeezed it.

Cammie looked away from the lighter and at Steve. He raised an eyebrow.

"You okay?" he said.

Cammie nodded, swallowing roughly.

"Yeah. Light her up," Cammie said.

"I am in such deep shit," Steve sighed.

He opened his lighter and threw it into the gasoline. The fire started spreading immediately, making Cammie flinch, and they all stumbled back.

"Go, go, go!" Steve shouted.

They all started running as fast as they could back down the tunnel they came from.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Dustin cried.

They turned around a few corners, following Steve as he tried to direct them out.

"Help! Help!" Mike screamed.

They turned around, seeing vines were wrapping around his legs. They ran over and Cammie grabbed the vines, pulling them off him with all of her strength. The others got him up and they started running again.

Cammie's head pounded with every footstep she took and her eyes were definitely swelling from Billy beating her up. Her body was starting to feel weak and she knew she wasn't in good condition for when Eleven started using her as a powerbank.