2. one

"Cammie! Cammie, do you copy?!" Dustin shouted into the radio.

Cammie finished doing her makeup and grabbed it, holding it to her face.

"Hello, Dustin," she said.

"What's your haul?" he said.

"Well, that depends. Do you mean my shopping haul, my food haul, my arcade money haul-"

"Arcade! Arcade!"

"Oh. Ten bucks," she said.

"Ten?!" he squeaked.

"I told you, Dustin, my parents give me money to leave them alone," she laughed. She stood up and put her money in her skirt pocket. "I'm leaving now. Meet you there," she said.

"Copy," he said.

She tucked her walkie into her glittery red backpack and pulled it on. She was wearing a black skirt with a white t-shirt tucked in, cherries decorating it. She had her red converse on and a red ribbon was tied in her hair. She looked cute, if she said so herself.

She waved her hand to close her window, then waved it again to tidy up her dresser. She nodded and headed downstairs.

"Bye!" she called.

"Bye!" her parents shouted.

Cammie got her skateboard and skated down the driveway, heading towards the arcade to meet her best friends.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword," Princess Daphne giggled on the screen in the arcade.

"Oh, Jesus! I'm in unchartered territory here, guys," Dustin said.

"Down! Down! Down!" Mike shouted.

"I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!" Dustin shouted, pulling the lever down rapidly.

"Come on," Cammie said.

"Okay. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" he shouted. He pressed the button and they watched as Dustin's character died. "No. No. No! No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!" Dustin kicked the machine with a huff.

"You're not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day. But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine," Lucas laughed.

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug," Dustin said.

"You sure about that?" Keith appeared, a bag of cheese puffs in his hand and a smirk on his ugly face.

Camden glared at him. She hated Keith.

"Sure about what?" Dustin said. Keith shoved a puff in his mouth. "You're kidding me. No, no, no. Move! Move! No, no, no, no, no. Hey, no! No! No!" Dustin shouted.

"Seven hundred, fifty one thousand and three hundred points!" Will gasped.

"That's impossible," Mike said.

"Who is Mad Max?" Dustin asked.

"Better than you," Keith said.

"Is it you?" Will asked.

"You know I despise Dig Dug," Keith rolled his eyes.

"Then who is it?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, spill it, Keith," Dustin said.

"You want information, then I need something in return," Keith looked at Mike.

Cammie realised exactly what Keith wanted a millisecond before the others did.