Strider

Watching the car drive farther and farther away made me regent my actions. But she was hiding something and that I can't stand lies. It pissed me off that she did not trust me enough to tell me who was going to be there. I was beyond pissed now, she had the nerve to slap me in the face then walk away. I bet she is going to go see that little prick I felt a hand on my shoulder. Making my eyes snapped to Frank. Unlike others, he was not scared of me and met my glare.

"If you even think about hurting her you will be sorry." He hissed "you have no idea of the family that back's her."

"What are you talking about old man?" I hissed back shoving his hand off me "I thought she had no family, but that dead beat dad of hers,"

This shit was starting to tick me off little by little. Has she been lying to us about who she is? She better not be using my bothers for her own twisted game. Because if she is...she will be sorry!

Frank stepped into my face. Snapping me out of my thoughts "call me old again and I'll put you in the ground myself. Like I said you will be sorry, Strider. If you hurt even a hair on her head." He stepped closer to the point our noses could touch "you will be dead before you can blink, there are something's things. She does not know about her family."

"The fuck would you know? Last time I checked she was just a girl your felt sorry for."

"Boys we got a problem here?" Aiden's voice boomed thought the air Frank took a step back still glaring at me.

"No problem here, son." he said, with his eyes still trained on me "Just setting this boy straight. Because with his attitude with Valentina could end shit around here in a blink of an eye." with that he walked off to the bar.

What does he mean blink of an eye?

"What is he talking about Strider? What happened with Val?" Hayden asked, looking between Frank and me.

"We just got into a fight that's all." I snapped getting pissed that they are getting in my shit! "Don't worry about it I can handle my shit." Aiden studied me then smirked.

"She the one who slapped you?" he snickered I glared at him as he walked away

He took a seat in the in the table in the center of the room. That's when I realized that Frank has closed off the restaurant. No one was here I guess that's why Frank got in my face like that. He would have never done that with people here, sighing I walked to the table and took a seat. Taking the beer Frank handed me. We locked eyes for a few second then I gave a silent nod. As if saying we are good. Looking around I knew we were having church in here. I guess to talk about what happened with Hayden a couple months back.

"I found out something about the Skulls." Blade said, then took a swig of his beer "they have a shipment coming in tonight. I'm think maybe doing a little raid," he took another swig.

Aiden rubbed his chin calculating "What kind of shipment are we looking at here?"

"Oh it's going to be a good grab." He said pulling out a file slapping it on the table. "They got a shit load of guns coming in as well some crack."

"What the fuck do we want with crank? We don't do that shit or sell it," I said, raising an eyebrow.

He had this evil glint in his eyes one I learned over the years "true, but they do. That's how they make their money. We take that then it puts a big dent in their shit," damn my brother had a point. I looked to Aiden who look thoughtful for a moment.

"Even if we get a clean raid. I still want blood for bloodbath here." Frank said from behind the bar he also had a point "even if I have to do them kill myself,"