Valentina

I suppressed a yawn and rolled over only to be meet with a small person in my bed. I smiled down at Elijah as he slept. Looking around the room for Strider I found him in the rocking chair feeding Amara. How long was I out? I didn't tell him I was awake yet I just watched him look down at her with such love. I can already tell that he is going to be a great father to her just as he is with Elijah. The rocking chair made soft creaking sounds every time he rocked forward.

"You, my little princess. Have your mother's nose." I watched as he lightly ran his finger over her little nose "Best believe. I'm going to have a shot gun behind the door. No boy is getting within a hundred feet from you."

I wanted to laugh he was already over protective and we haven't even left the hospital yet. He took the bottle away and gently put her on his chest and started to pat her back. I smiled when she burp. He put her back in his arms and continued to rock her. I wanted to hold my little angle again so I decide to make known that I was up. "What time is it?" I asked sitting up in the bed.

"Little passed nine in the morning." His eyes were shining and he had this breath taking smile.

He stood up and walked over to me and handed over Amara. She took a big breath in and got comfortable in my arms "she so small." I whispered looking back up at Strider he leaned down pressing kisses to my lips.

"You're small too." He teased while laughing at the face I made "The doctor said that it is normal being she is a month early. But she is healthy, we should be going home by tonight."

Wait home! We don't even have her room set up.

"Oh Strider. We don't even have her room set up. Where is she going to sleep?" I was a little panic I didn't even think of that. I was sleeping when we should have been going over what to do.

"Relax, Aiden got some of the prospects to go get the crib and other things from Franks." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in "I have everything under control. You just need to worry about taking care of yourself and our family."

Our family, I love the sound of that.

I smiled down at both my kids even though Elijah is not mine. I feel like I am. They both made me feel wanted and I have no more doubt in my heart but I have a big decision to make. Do I want to take this family business serious? Shaking my head now is not the time for that just then there was a knock on the door. As I looked a smile made it's way on my face Bri followed by her parents walked in.

"Oh look how cute she is." Bri rushed over to me pushing Strider out the way in the process. He playful glared at her but Bri paid no mind "How do it feel to finally have her in your arms. I know you been crazy about this day."

Bri lightly pushed the blanket down from around her face to get a better look. "She has your nose, ears, and eye shape because when you close your eye they look like that."

I giggle "Oh God, we are never having a sleep over again. Makes me wonder what you do when I'm a sleep." The room started to laugh with me and Bri just blushed but soon joined in "would you like to hold her?"

"I don't know. What if I drop her?" She said unsure rubbing her hands down her legs.

"Here sit in the rocking chair and I'll hand her to you." Strider walked up to me and picked up Amara. He nodded his head for Bri to go when she sat down. He handed her over "see not that hard. Just rock a little so it keeps her calm." She did want she was told.

"She so pretty honey. I have no doubt you will be a great mother." Josie said I nodded looking her over when I met her eyes they held understanding.

"Strider, will you join me for a cup of coffee? Maybe go grab something for Val and Elijah?" Alex said just my stomach growled at the sound of food.