Valentina

Lecture today was super boring the teacher was just having us take notes. I found myself in class today for the first time since I've got kicked out my house. I haven't been coming to school. Frank told me this morning that I need to go back. He was right. It surprised me that no one has tried to push me around today. My stomach was showing through my sweater as I tried hard to hide it. But failed, everyone's eyes went straight to my stomach. The whispers started as well, some people where just calling me fat. Don't they have something better to do than talk shit!

It's my personal hell.

I was taking notes when a crumbled paper fell on my work. I looked around the class to saw this girl name Sammy point to it. Frowning I uncrumpled the paper to read it.

"Hey, I know we don't talk much and all. But I was at the mall I heard everything, Armani is a dick. If you need any help testifying about what he said I'll do it."

I stared at the paper in shock. Just rereading it. If she heard everything thing then who else did? I was hoping to keep this under wraps till I was too big to hide it. Even though it was kind of given already. But now someone knows. I felt nervous what if she tells the school?

Oh God!

Wait no, she said she was going to help me if I needed it. Feeling relief wash over me I turned around and nodded at her. We don't talk much. But when we do she is nice, I shouldn't have to worry. So I turned back around to finish the notes.

Finally the bell rang dismissing us so I made my locker getting books I needed. When I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Sammy. She smiled at me. "Hey I meant what I said." I nodded turning to face her.

"I thank you for that. But, I wanted to ask you if we can keep this between us for now?" I asked hopeful.

She waved it off. "Of course, I'm not like those bitches. Don't worry and hey want to hang out with me at lunch?" she asked looking hopeful this time.

I smiled while nodding "yeah sure, if you don't mind."

"Don't worry about it. I don't hang out with Ty and them no more. I just go to the library now." I looked at her in shock they were together for two years!

I wonder why.

"Ty and I broke up," she answered my unspoken question.

I nodded feeling a little bad

The bell rang so we finished up our conversation. Going our separate ways, as I was making my way to my chemistry class. I felt like everyone was looking at me but that's nothing new. But it feels different now I can't explain it. When I finally looked around I saw Kim and she little gang of babies watching me. I knew that look, she had something planed. Usually I wouldn't care but this time is different from all the other times. I have a baby to think about. I'd be damned if I let anything happen to my little one.

But what can I do to stop her? The whole school is on her side. Maybe I can ask Sammy if she can help me out. Shaking my head. No, I can't drag her into this it's not right. So I did what I could then. Ran to class. Once there I sighed in relief she can't hurt me if I'm in class right? As I was waiting for class to start my phone beeped pulling out my phone I saw it was from Bri.

Bri: Hey mama bear, how you holding up?

Me: Good I guess, I'm a little tired but I'm good, you?

Bri: Awe, don't worry school should be almost out then you can go home and sleep you lazy ass!

I laughed to myself and typed "ha-ha funny, you can't blame me can you?