Valentina

I tried to move but something was stopping me. Then I had to pee. I opened my eyes looking around the room. You know that one moment where you forget where you are and have a little panic attack? Yeah that just happened to me, till I smelt Strider, the whole bed smelt like him. I realized I couldn't move because he had his arm draped over me. Holding close to him in a protective manner, and as much as I loved to be in his arms. I had to pee, I tried to wiggle out his arms but he pulled me closer to him. Letting out a heavy sigh I managed to turn around in his arms to face him.

I shook him lightly "Strider." I whispered out he took in a breath but made no move to get up so I shook him again "I have to pee really badly." I said a little louder

This time he rolled over to his back. So I used this time to get out of bed before he turned back around I rushed into the bathroom. Because I really thought I was about to pee my pants. Giggling to myself I forgot that I was only wearing panties under his shirt. I even took off my bra so I was a free girl. I'm telling you know if you have not tried sleeping without one. Then you are missing out and I highly recommend you go and try it. Once I was done doing my business in the bathroom. I walked out only to see Elijah looking up at me with his grey eyes that he shares with his father. His curly hair was going off in different directions he looked to have just got up.

I gave a warm smile "Good morning Elijah,"

He gave a little yawn confirming he just got up "good morning." His voice was soft he looked too happy to see me still here "daddy still sleeping?"

I nodded "yeah, he is was there anything you need that I can help with?"

His eyes brighten up "can you make pancakes?" he started to jump up and down making my give a light laugh.

"Yes, I know how to make pancake," I reached my hand out for him to take "How about we go make breakfast. So when your daddy wakes up it's ready?"

He was just beaming with joy as he ran into the kitchen. He was trying to get in his high chair so I helped him "okay, how about help me mix the pancake batter?"

"I would love to," he smiled really big "can we add strawberries?" I nodded looking into the fridge to find that they did have some.

I started to get everything ready while I was listening Elijah. He knew a lot about transformers. I was surprised how much he knew about them. I even laughed when he made sound effects. After add everything I placed the bowl in front of him, "You ready to help me?" He nodded his head.

I handed him the spoon and right away he started to mix it really fast. I started to laugh because the mix went everywhere. He looked at me in worry like I was going to get mad "that's okay we can clean it up when we are done." I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned his face and hands. I decided to add everything else he wanted to put.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked watching me put the mix on a pan.

"I'm going to have to go with turquoise," I turned to look at him "What is your favorite color?"

He made this cute little thinking face "Oh, I know what it is the color red." Giving a warm smile I finished up breakfast as I answered all his questions

We were now sitting at the table eating peacefully and having a little talk. I closed my eyes and rubbed my belly she was moving a lot today. It was giving me a weird feeling. Opening my eyes I saw that Elijah was now finishing up his food I was surprised on how much he can eat. I heard someone making their way over I looked at the door way just in time to see a shirtless Strider. He looked around in shock. But when he looked at me he gave a breath taking smile that I was starting to love.