Valentina

My head was pounding as it  swayed when I picked it up. Opening my eyes I had to blink a few times when my vision came to I was face to face with Brian. He was giving me an amused expression making me frown at him. It was not till I looked over his shoulder I realized. That Aiden, Blade, and Hayden were here too. I took note that Aiden was tied back to back with Blade and Brian with Hayden. When I tried to move my hands I found that they were tied behind my back as well. Turning my head to the side I saw Strider.

My eyes went wide.

How the hell did we all get here? "Strider, baby." I whispered bumping my back to him. His head started to sway a bit as he started to come around. "Brian, how did we get here?"

"They were Crips men. They use mustard gas. When we passed out they must have took us." Looking around I realized that we were in what looked like an old factory. It had an old musty smell.

I cringed my nose.

"What the fuck? Where are we?" I looked over Brian's shoulder to see that Blade came around.

"Blade, try to keep it down till we figure out a plan." He tried to look over his shoulder but it turn of events woke up Aiden who grunted.

"How did-" Blade was cut off by Strider who gripped my hand while speaking.

"Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt?" I leaned my head back as far as I was able to see him. He turned his head a bit and was able to place a small kiss on my forehead.

"I'm okay, we just got to figure out how to get out of here." He nodded looking around.

No one said anything for a while. Finally everyone was up and we talked for a bit to come up with some kind of plan. But we fell short. It felt like forever when finally we heard footsteps coming closer. "Remember what I taught you. Show no mercy." I looked to Brian.

So no mercy I shall!

The closer they got the more my emotions started to turn off over the course of the week. Brian had taught me to turn off everything but I haven't master it yet. The moment I get out these restrains I am going to raise hell! The door opened to reveal five masked men. I won't sit here and lie. They were pretty big but I knew I could take them. Severide and Polish did a great job training me. When Strider was asleep.

"Well, well, well look who is finally awake." One of the guys mocked us they started to circle around us. What seemed to be an intimidating move? My eye zeroed in on one of the guys and gasped

I could never forget that look.

"You," My voice came out hard and cold. "I see you not being a little bitch and hiding in the corner."

"Val, what are you doing?" Strider whispered gripping my hand.

The guy started laughing "I was doing my job. Looks like I did a good job because I got you guys here." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Poor little Val. You went through so much and about to go through more." The other guys started to laugh along with him.

"You touch her and I'll have your head." My eyes snapped to Brian. I can tell by his voice that he had full turned off his emotions. He was no longer the loving cousin I knew. The person he became was darker and it rolled off him in waves.

"You're in no position to tell us what to do, boy." A fist flew and connected to his jaw. It made a snapping sound as his head whipped to the side.

He turned his head to look at the guy who hit him "That was a big mistake." I have never seen him this mad before a shiver ran through my body.

I was scared of my own cousin.

"When I'm done with you. You are going to beg death to take you. Maybe your boss should have told you just what business. The Harper family is in." His voice was just pure territory.