Strider

Hearing the water turn on I knew she was in the shower. She confuses the shit out of me. No doubt there. Even though I had told myself that I was going to stay away from her. She's too fucking innocent to be drag into his world. The club isn't for the weak. We have enemies who would take old ladies to get a point across. I promised myself that I would never have another old lady after Pam

Fuck that bitch.

Shaking my head I can't start thinking about her now. I closed my eyes trying to block her last words to me but failed.

"I can't do this anymore, I thought I was ready but I was wrong, I'm leaving back home to DC." She handed me back her property cut and left. Not only did she leave me behind. She left behind our son Elijah. He just turned four last week most people don't know that. He's my whole world. I'm not going to lie.

I spoil him to death.

What draws me to Valentina is that fact that she is going to be a single mom and I can relate to that. Not that mother part but being a single parent. Shit's hard. I caught myself thinking if she would be a good mother to Elijah? But he is not her own. How will she react to that? She's young to. How would she feel that I'm twenty-one? But to me, age is just a number but I will never touch a girl who is under eighteen. I'm not into that shit. Hearing the water shut off I looked down the hall to see her walk into the room. Shaking my head. I had to stop myself from going in there. Did I move to fast with her? With this whole thing? She is trying to get her act together still. She still hung up on the dick that knocked her up?

Better not be I'll take him out!

Deciding it was best to start on her windows. Few minutes later I had it out. I heard her walk back into the room. Looking over my shoulder to find she was looking at me "Umm... I'm going to head out now,"

"Alright, I'll lock up when I'm done and leave the new keys with Frank,"

She nodded and was about to walk away when she turned back to me. "I don't know what your intentions are. Or what is happening. But, whatever this is. I don't want to rush anything." I put the window down and turned to face her crossing my arms over my chest.

She watched my muscles as the flexed.

"I mean. I'm pregnant for crying out loud! We can't hooked up. How will that make us look? I don't want to drag you into this."

"How do you think this will make us look?"

"What if people think that the baby is yours? I don't want you to feel weird about it," she voice broke a little "why can't you find someone else? Someone who isn't carrying a baby." She whispered.

The hormones are getting to her. Pam went through it with Elijah. Pushing off the window I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her. I pulling her down on the sofa with me. I had her straddle my hips she laid her head on my chest. I started to over think. Part of me was fight while the other was telling me to tell her. I shouldn't hide this from her if I do plan making her mine. Because the minute I laid my eyes on her. I just had to have her.

She took my breath away.

"I have a son," I said out loud before I could talk myself out of it.

She pulled away looking at me "You have a son?" her voice unsure if she heard me right.

I nodded "he just turned four."

Something crossed her face "you have a son. That means you have a wife or a girlfriend. Yet here you are here with me. That's wrong on so many levels, how could you!" she snapped out hitting my chest.