Prologue

The party started at eight that evening there was only a hand full of people who showed up at first. But now you could not walk anywhere without getting shoved around in some way. The music blared through the speakers so loud the neighborhood would be awake. The air smelt of booze and sweat. The sea of bodies moved on the dance floor. No one here knew of what went on in my home or in school. They were having fun something I plan on doing tonight. No one paid much mind to me. As I swayed my hips to the music in the middle of the dance floor. I raised my hands in the air as I wanted to let go tonight.

When my favorite song came on was when I decided to let go. Moving fast with the beat I sang along. Three cups of beer, four shots of liquor, and two mix drinks I had were starting to have an effect on me. But I was only getting started a smile made its way on to my face. I was glad that my best friend invited me to this party. It was a shame that she went to a different school but I was sure glad that we stayed friends. Where was Brianna at?

I Hope she's okay.

Arms snaked their way around my waist making my back hit a hard chest. Looking down I saw a tattooed arm but I didn't stop swaying my hips. As his other hand slid down my hip where it rested on my curve. He follow my pace not once losing it I was able to feel him pressed up against my back. Placing my left hand over the one he had rested around the curve of my waist. He interlaced our fingers lifting them in the air. Which caused his growing erection to press to my ass. Giving me a feeling I has never felt before.

"What is a pretty girl like yourself, doing dancing all alone?" His voice was a deep whispered in my ear sending shivers throughout my body.

"Well, if you must know. I don't need anyone to dance with to have fun. As you can see, I was doing just fine before you showed up." I replied in a tone teasing.

Turning my head my eyes met breath-taking blue eye "And I'm far from pretty." Finally finding my voice, not wanting him to see the pain behind them.

I turned away.

I wasn't use to this kindness, I was used to getting pushed into lockers in the hallway. Getting called names you could not imagine. What if someone put him up to this? What then! I got use to the name calling but not only by students. But from my father as well. Life could not get any worry for me then it already is. But what harm would it do if I just dances?

No one knows me here.

They can't know.

"I beg a differ. I've been watching you all night. In fact. I couldn't keep my eyes off you.' I felt a small smile from on my lips.

"Is that so?" I flushed red while using my hair to hide my face.

I was so out of shape when it came to flirting. It was not even funny.

"It is, I find you attractive." His hands started to rub up and down my side almost making a moan slip out my mouth.

I needed another drink and fast!

"Umm... I'm going to go get another drink." I said after the song finished, biting my lip flushing once more as our eyes meet. I took him in for the first time.

He was tall, he had to be at least six foot something. He was well-built and his shirt hugged him just right along with his jeans. I backed away from him when I felt I had good enough distance. I turned around and headed to the bar in the kitchen. Where I started to think what to get. Finally deciding on a mix drank Vodka, fireball, and apple juice. I started to chug it down like if there was no tomorrow. About half done with the liquor. A hand pulled the cup away from me. Frowning I turned around reaching for the cup that was being held out of reach. He was studying me "I was drinking that." I said reaching for the cup but when I did it sent me stumbling making his free hand shoot out to steady me.