Rangers

I sat back in the booth watching the guy in the corner. I didn't like the dude everything about yelled out bad news. He was unaware that I was watching him as he watched her. I wanted to rip his throat out. If he thinks he can just watch her like that then he had another thing coming. Heard someone coming up to me looking up seeing Hex, Cult, Canon, and Demonic. I knew they were going to give me hell.

What I did was unacceptable.

"Vile," Hex said giving me a stare down "You have a lot of nerve showing your face around here,"

"I had my reasons," I looked back to that guy "Crip had men watching me. I couldn't come around, he would have picked it up. So I lead him somewhere else." I looked back to Hex "Had a nice time getting information out of one of the guy's though." A smirk formed on my face as I remembered it.

That caught their attention "What kind of information?" Demonic said taking a seat as the other join us.

"Crip wanted Sorrow because of her skill set. But when he found out that she would never turn on family he killed her. He wants her daughter now." I looked out the window feeling pissed off again. "He knows that she inherited all of Sorrow traits."

"You got to be fucking killing me." Cult snapped out "There is no way he could have known that she got everything Sorrow had. This shit was supposed to skip a generation."

"We and Detox are the only ones who knew that she had inherited it. Because we learned over time to pick it up. We all see it in her eyes. Detox knows well enough because he has it himself." Canon said looking thoughtful. "There was no way he could have picked up on the fact that she is the daughter of Sorrow. We made sure to cover her tracks."

We stopped talking when a waitress came to take our order. But as soon as she was out of ear shoot we picked up again "we need to keep her safe. She is going to continue the family business she's almost coming of age." I said looking around the room.

"I agree, we need to talk to Detox and see what he has to say about this." Hex said as looked me over "Are you aware about her current situation?" I gave him a look he gave a light laugh "She is excepting a little one." I looked at him in shook. Have I've been out the loop that long?

But then something crossed my mind and by the looks of it the boys shared the same thought. "You don't think that this Armani guy has anything to do with it?" Cult said looking pissed off.

Hex eyes became dark "I think it's time we pay Armani cunt a little visit."

We talked a few more minutes getting a plan together. We called Detox and told him what it was and he gave us the okay. The door went off letting us know that someone came in. I read their cuts Hell Raisers. I've heard of them from time to time. When I use to live here, "So have you came up with anything to get the Rangers attention?" I raised any eyebrow and listen in as did the boys.

"What do you think?" Hex asked looking at us with amusement.

"Well, I don't we got a choice. She is after all shacking it up with their Sergeant-at-arms." Cult said earning a slap to the head by Hex.

"She is not shacking anyone." he glared at him "She is still our little girl. To even think that is wrong," he started then shook his head "But I'm only going to do it for her." Hex stood up and walked out the door leaving us alone.

Letting out a sigh I got up as well. The boys followed I was going to go get ready for the little visit to this Armani guy. I swear on my life if he ever hurt my little Squirt. I'll put him in the ground. No one and I mean no one, mess with my family and if they do then you best be ready for all hell to break lose.