Valentina

I felt myself coming around, in fact, it was warm and I liked it so I snuggled closer to it. I felt something tighten around me and I froze. The last time I checked my bed or blankets can't hug back! I opened my eyes to meet someone's chest. I followed it all the way up only to meet Strider's sleeping face. I frowned I don't remember saying he can stay the night with me. I lifted my head only to see that I was in my living room. Looking under the covers to find that I was wearing just a shirt. It smelt like him too? I don't member putting that on but then it came back to me. I had sex with Strider. I felt my cheeks heat up, I looked back to him when out of know where I got the sick feeling again.

My eyes widen.

I need to get to a bathroom!

I tried to get out of his strong grip but he held on tighter. He mumbled under his breath and opening his eyes "I'm going to be sick." I rushed out his eyes went wide letting me go. I slapped my hand over my mouth when I felt it coming up.

I jumped off the sofa and ran into the bathroom. Where everything came rushing out. I felt someone lift my hair out of my face while rubbing my back. I continued to empty my stomach into the bowl. I relaxed when I wasn't going to throw up anymore. I closed my eyes but jumped when the toilet flush. I looked up to see Strider.

He helped me up and steadied me "C'mon. Let's wash your mouth out." he said handing me a cup. I filled it up with water and took a sip and mixed it around in my mouth. After that I splashed water on my face to cool off.

I felt something soft touch my face. I moved back a little but realized it was Strider drying my face with a towel. He moved closer his face showing worry "Are you okay? Should we go see a doctor?"

"It's normal it's called morning sickness," he nodded then sighed.

"Okay, but are you okay. Do you need anything?" he asked and I shook my head no again.

"Are you hungry?" I shook my head no smiling a little when he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You are eating for two and you're not hungry?" he asked.

"I let you know when I am okay?" he sighed giving in and I smiled a little.

I looked outside and saw it was dark.

He followed my eyes "It's late. I can take you to the store tomorrow in the morning to stock up on everything you are going to need. Since I made you sleep the whole day," he said winking at me. I blushed like a mad man. But I was unsure.

I did want him to use his money on me?

No, No I didn't.

"You don't have to do that," I whispered looking away from him.

I felt him go tense in my arms "we are not going to argue about this. I'm going to do it either way," he stated I sighed out should I let him? A little help wouldn't hurt right but I have a job I have money to get it myself?

He pulled me closer placing his forehead on mine "your mine. I'm always going to get you things you need." I looked into his eyes shocked.

"What?" I said holding his eyes "I never agreed to be yours. Did you not listen to me when I said I didn't want to drag you into this." I trying to pull away.

"What if I convince you?" He gave me a smirk while I gave him a weird look before I can ask what he meant. His lips touched mine.

At first it was just a simple one. He lowered his head again and our lips met this time I kissed him back. It started off slow. He stepped closer and I put my hands behind his neck to deepen the kiss. He let go of my lips and kissed down my neck. I sucked in air when he found my soft spot. I put my forehead on his shoulder as he worked my neck. I moved my hands down his chest then resting around his torso. I felt my body heat up. I gripped his back digging my fingertips into him.