Strider

At the time of the incident I may have been calm and collective. But on the inside I was pissed as hell and ready to kill this bitch. The moment I heard some slut touched my girl. Boss had to hold me back from slapping this club whore Kim. It ticked me off even more when I found out that she was the one who put Val in the hospital a while back. She got lucky.

Very lucky.

I made it clear that if she were too returned to the club or be around any of his brothers. It was going to be a death sentence. His brothers agreed then again they had no choice in the matter. Now that I had Val in the car heading home and after tonight. I was not willing to deal with her cousins nor Frank. I know the moment I started to drive she would fall asleep. And she did. At first I had doubts about bring her to the club house. But seeing her laughing with the girls I knew I made the right choice.

I was glad that Anna and Maya were there to help her. Anna was once crazy bitch and she could fight. The girl knows how to hold her own. My thoughts finally wondered back to Elijah. I was scared he wouldn't take to liking her that well or how she will take to him. But I knew this may seem fucked up but if anyone hurts my son I'll put them in the ground. Sighing I ran a tired hand down my face as I stopped at a red light. My eyes looked at the time on the dash board. Elijah would still be up and I hoped that he is feeling better. How would he reacted to him bring Val home? Never in his life had I brought home a girl. She will be the first. He just didn't know what he'll do if he doesn't like her. As I continued down the road. I was starting to think that maybe I should have stayed at the compound. They had room there for when other Hell Raisers chapters come together.

No, I was doing the right thing the party was going to get crazy now that it is rounding well around ten. All the kids went home.

Pulling into the drive way and putting the car in park. I thought if I should just back out know and head back to the compound? Shaking my head. No that's a stupid idea. Turning the car off then ran around the car slowly opening her door. I didn't want her fall out. Successfully slid my arms around her then picking her up. She rolled right into my chest making it easier to pick her up. I knew she thought that she was heavy because of the baby weight but she's light.

I bench press three-fifth.

Pulling my key in the door turning it while pushing it open with my foot. Just as I closed the door Elijah running this way. When I turned to look at him he had a big smile on his face. But it turned into a curious look "who's that daddy?" he asked, coming up to my leg and went up on his tip toes.

I looked up Danny. My back up sitter walk in "hey man, who's the girl?"

"A friend of mine," I didn't want to give Elijah and ideas right now. I started walking to the bedroom and heard Elijah follow close behind. "Do you want the money now or later?" I yelled out.

"You can give it to me later. You have your hands full." I heard him say "I'll see you guys later."

Laying Val down on the bed then pulled the covers down then up and over her. Elijah climb on the bed and was hiding behind my back. But looking over my shoulder "She very pretty." He whispered.

"I think so too buddy." We watched her sleeping in peace but my eyes looked to Elijah as he moved closer to her. He was now on his hand and knees crawling closer "what are you doing son?" I asked because now he was leaning over her stomach.

"Why is her tummy so big?" he was looking at it like it was a crazy thing "Did a monster get her?" Giving a light laugh where did he get that from? But figuring it wouldn't hurt.

"She's going to have a baby." He looked up at me with a frown then back to her. He put his hand on her belly but it worried me a bit that he might hurt her "No too hard buddy. You can hurt her."