Valentina

As I swung back and forth on the swing I watched Bri Chase Elijah around. Part of me wishes I was able to run around too but my swollen belly is telling me no. I looked down at my feet as they slide across the dirty. I always found swings relaxing. With the wind blowing in my face always made me feel like I was flying. I closed my eyes welcoming the cold air I heard a scream causing me to snap my eyes opened. I felt my body relax when I saw it was just Elijah laughing after words.

Stupid.

I felt dumb that I thought it was something else nothing was going to happen. I trusted Strider and he obviously trusted Rob and Cheddar to be here, Right? Shaking my head of thinking silly. I stood up and made my way to the house I was thirsty and had to pee. After I was done I was about to head back outside when my phone started to go off. I almost left it inside.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby girl, how are you doing?" Pops voice came through making me smile.

"I'm doing well how about you?"

"I'm doing well too," there was a pause "Is that guy still watching you. The one that you told us about?"

I felt my blood go a little cold. I kind of forgot about him since I haven't been to work "I haven't been to work so...I don't know." My eyebrows came together I hope he hasn't found out where Strider lives.

"Okay, I'm guessing you're at Striders then?"

I nodded my head but remember that he couldn't see me "Yeah, he asked me to move in with him too." Pops made a grunt sound making me giggle I knew he didn't like Strider too much but I knew he was trying.

"I don't get what you see in him baby girl," he finally said.

"Pops, I can see past his mean biker self. Behind that is a loving father who loves his family." I started and looked outside to Elijah "He trusted me enough to welcome me into his home. But the only think I wish was different was the fact I wish I had met him before Armani."

Armani, I hate him with a passion.

"I swear if he lays a hand on you. I will end him." Pops hissed "Even if you don't tell me, I would and will find out baby girl," I frown at his words.

"Pops please don't think low of him." I whispered out "He is part of my life. My family. I need you to trust me."

He sighed "I do trust you baby girl. It's him I don't trust."

"Look Pops, I don't want to fight about this." I looked to the door just as it opened, Strider walked in followed by Aiden, Hayden, and Maya.

When Strider saw me his eye brighten "Alright, but listen. We need to talk." I frowned at his words making Strider raised an eyebrow.

"We are talking?" I stated "I don't see how we can talk more than this?"

"I meant in person baby girl," duh, why didn't I think of that? "I need you to meet me and your cousin later tonight and bring Brianna."

"Why tonight and where?" I question "and what does Bri have to do with anything?"

Strider try to take my phone but I pulled away "this is family Business Valentina,"

I cringed when he use my full name. So I knew he wasn't playing no games "Okay Pops, now you're scaring me. What is this about?"

"There is nothing to be scared about. Derek will be there at eight to pick you guys up." with that he hung up the phone not giving me anything else.

I pulled the phone away from my ear to see that he in fact hung up. I glared at the phone as if it was going to burst into flames "What was that about?" Strider asked, I looked up at him and my face soften I laid my head on his chest and sighed out.