Strider

The hospital waiting room was filled with the bothers of Hell Raisers MC. One of their brothers got shot by their rivals. So he was rushed here and they followed. As they were waiting, the staff would look at them with caution. It was easy to tell they were scared of them. But Strider didn't blame them. They know how to hold down what is theirs. But some of the stories about the club and their brothers. Had useless people add crap and made it utter shit. So if you want the real stories come to one of brothers. They will set the record straight but that's only if you're brave enough.

"What are we going to do about this?" Boss the club president voiced his opinion.

Strider nodded simultaneously.

"I do not know brother. I say we call for church and put a bounty out." He knew they had to go over the options first. You cannot just go killing someone out of the blue.

Draws eyes to them. They didn't want to deal with the feds.

Don't need that shit around the club.

They usually don't turn to violence. Unless they are pushed too far and in this case the Skulls are testing the waters. They shot one of our guys and the Hell Raisers won't let this go passed them.

Under any circumstances!

"Yeah, we can call for church after we find out how Bloodbath is doing." Strider mumbled leaning more back in the chair. Watching everyone rushing about.

Looking around the room again. He took note on some of his brother, they were leaning on the wall talking to one another. Somewhere outside smoking while other were kind of pacing the floor. Just adding more to the matter, paramedics came rushing in. They had a girl cover in blood. She looked to bein pain. Who won't with that amount of blood? He thought. Just as one of them was going to tell the front desk. A doctor yelled out a name that you don't hear every day. Strider took in the girl she was pretty. He knew that it was bad to be getting a hard on just by looking at her, while she is in pain. But something about her pulled him in. He found himself getting pissed at the fact that someone hurt her.

"Now that's a name you don't hear every day." One of his brothers stated his earlier thoughts.

They watched as the doctor checked her over. She said something then leaning her head back and looked to have passed out. "Linda call my wife, let her know what is happening. Let's get her to trauma bay one!" With that they took her away. Strider shook his head, people are crazy now a day's they have no respect for others. She looked no more than eighteen. But he found himself wondering what happened to her. He didn't like the effect this girl had on him. For fuck sake!

He didn't even know the damn girl!

Thirty minutes later two girls came rushing in. One had tears running down her face while the other looked pissed. If looks can kill someone would be dead right now. "Where is she?" It was clear that this woman held some type of power.

"She is still in the trauma bay. Your husband it working on her now,"

The woman nodded looking to the young girl wrapping her arms around her. "She's going to be okay Brianna, you need to relax."

"I could have done something, she told me something was up. Oh god mom this is my fault!"

"Now you listen here young lady. Don't you dare blame this on yourself! Yes she may have told you. But, you could have not known it was going to go this far. Trust me when I say they will pay for their actions,"

"Now wipe those tears. Because the last thing she need is to see you losing it. She need us to be strong for her."

Strider took note from the chair how more people came in to the waiting room. He noticed how the older woman got. She walked up to them with her shoulders squared off. "Things just got interesting," Boss told him.