Memphis Depay

I smile as i hear the front door open and close, i wait for my boyfriend to yell out that he is home but there is nothing.
I frown and walk into the hallway to find my boyfriend, Memphis, pulling off his shoes looking absolutely exhausted.

"oh hi baby girl, i didn't realise you were home." He says looking up at me as i approach him.
"hey babe, i got off from work early because its quiet today." i reply as i pull him into a hug.
"you ok?" i ask as i pull away to see Memphis with his eyes shut.

"I'm soo exhausted." he replies opening his eyes, i smile at him before leaning up to give him a kiss, he wraps his arms around my waist as i cup his face as we kiss.
I pull away after a while before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards our bedroom.
"I'm going to run you a hot
bubble bath." I say as he smiles.
"Thank you babe." he says kissing me gently again before i go off to run the bath.

Time skip to bath Time....

"it's done baby. " i say walking out of the bathroom to find Memphis looking at him phone.
"thanks baby it's just what i need. " he says pressing a kiss to my forehead before walking past me and into the bathroom.

Just as I'm about to go downstairs and make some food Memphis opens the bathroom door.
"umm baby can you join me? " he asks blushing slightly, i smile before nodding in agreement.
I join him in the bathroom before slipping my clothes and underwear off and getting into the bath.
"can you spoon me?. Asks Memphis, "sure baby." I say moving to sit behind him.

We relax for a while in silence, his head on my chest and my hands on his chest.
It's such a romantic feeling and atmosphere that i never want to end.
I begin to trace patterns on Memphis' chest with my nails.
"i love you so much babe, you mean the world to me." Says Memphis suddenly making me smile "aww baby you mean the world to me too, i love you hon." i reply as i kiss his shoulder.
After a while we notice the water begin to get cold so we get out of the bath and get dressed in comfy clothes before ordering pizza and cuddling on the bed together.
I want this for the rest of my life.

I have the biggest crush on this guy so i just HAD to write something fluffy about him.
Go check out his songs on Spotify and YouTube, i recommend the song 'no love' it's smooth and his voice is amazing.
Love y'all ❤️