Tammy Abraham

"Tammy..... I've already said i can't" i say as my boyfriend sighs in annoyance.

Lets start from the beginning, I'm a spurs fan and have been all my life, i met Tammy at a london Nightclub 1 year ago, at the time he said he didn't mind me being a spurs fan but now we are standing in the kitchen of our shared house arguing because it's spurs v chelsea and he wants me to wear his Jersey.

"baby why can't you just support me?!"  he says getting super annoyed, "I've supported Tottenham all my life and its not gonna change now tammy!" i say, my voice getting higher.

"fine. Don't support me again then, go support spurs and don't come to me when they lose." he yells throwing the jersey on the ground, grabbing his bag and walking out of the house slamming the door behind him.

I sigh feeling rather upset because i love Tammy with my entire heart but I'm a Spurs fan and that's not gonna change. I pick up his Jersey off the ground and walk into the tv before laying it across the cushion and sitting down.

I lay there deep in thought before realising the game is about to start.
-
I feel worry creep up my spine as Mason wraps his arm around Tammy's waist and helps him off the pitch.
Once Tammy disappears down the tunnel i grab my phone and send him a message

Me
Baby please come home when the game is finished, we need to talk.

I see that it's been read but he doesn't anwser.
A few hours later and he still hasn't come home, i automatically begin to worry.

Just as I'm about to ring him, my phone starts ringing, it's Mason.
"Hey Mase what's up?" i say into the phone, "Hi Y/n this is about Tammy" he says, "what's wrong?" i ask him.
"he got bit of an injury during the game and after that message you sent him, he thinks you're breaking up with him." Says Mason as i sit there in shock "where is he now?" i reply grabbing my shoes as i get up.
"he's here in the guest room." he replies as i thank him and hang up.

-

I Park my car and get out before knocking on Mason's door.
He opens it and smiles at me before motioning upstairs as i walk past him.

I walk upstairs and open the guest bedroom to see Tammy asleep on the bed, the blanket pulled up, his cheeks tear stained.

I take my shoes off and climb into the bed, spooning him from behind.
Suddenly his whole body tenses and he turns over to face me, i can tell from his eyes that he is waiting for me to drop the break up words.

But i don't, instead i lean forward and connect our lips in a passionate kiss, when we pull away Tammy starts talking.
"baby I'm so sorry, i was being stupid because i was hyped up for the game." he says, "baby, it's fine i know it's hard to be dating someone who supports your biggest rival club." i reply gently.

"it's your choice and i won't change that." says Tammy, "Thank you Baby." i say kissing him again.
"let's go home." i say sitting up in the bed, "i was so worried you were gonna leave me." he says standing up and making the bed.
I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist seeing as he is too tall for me to hug normally.
"i wouldn't dream of it honey." i say into his chest as we hug each other tightly.

I pull away and entwine our hands before walking downstairs where we find Mason and his girlfriend, Sarah, sitting on the couch.
"all good guys?" asks Mason when he sees us, "all good" i reply smiling, i walk over to Sarah and give her a hug seeing as we are very close.
And then give Mason a hug as well, Tammy does the same as we say goodbye.

Once we get home we order some food and lay on the couch together.
"i love you baby" says Tammy, "i love you more" i reply kissing him deeply.

Where are all my spurs fan at? 💙
I love this guy, his body is absolutely amazing!
I hope y'all enjoyed this.
I'm feeling very motivated to write at the moment so feel free to send in any requests.
Love y'all ♥️✨