Joe Gomez

“joe!” i scream as my boyfriend of 1 year shoves me into the swimming pool,
I resurface and spit water out of my mouth to see joe, crying with laughter as he rolls around on the floor next to our pool.

I get out of the pool and walk  inside, completely ignoring my boyfriend as he calls my name.
I change my clothes and go back downstairs before sitting on the couch and scrolling through social media.

"babe I'm sorry." says joe sitting down next to me but i ignore him.
"oooh the silent treatment, okay I'll just tell you jokes until you laugh." he says smiling cheekily as he knows i can't resist his jokes.

"what do you call a dinosaur that sleeps?" he asks, as i try not to smile, "you don't know? A dinosnore"! He says laughing at his own joke.
"why did the teddy bear say no to dessert?" asks joe, i groan inside because I'm really trying not to laugh.
"because she was stuffed." Joe says as i bite my lip so not to laugh.
"What did the left ear say to the right ear?" says joe still on a roll, i begin to wonder how many jokes he actually has in his head as i take a drink of water from the glass in front of me.

"between us something smells."

I immediately spit out my drink, as i begin laughing.
"that was so bad." i say between laughs and joe smirks at me "see you are talking now."
I smack him with a pillow causing him to grab on and do the same, we end up having a pillow fight before we lay down next to each othere completely exhausted.

"love you babe." says Joe after a while.
"love you too babyy" i reply leaning over to kiss him.

"how many jokes do you actually have in your brain?" i ask him.

"i don't know, i have infinite jokes" Joe replies making me smile.
"And i know you like them." he adds winking at me as i laugh.
"i definitely do" i reply, happy that i met someone like him.

@RhianBrewster24 I'm sorry for not doing this sooner but I've had some wierd stuff happening in my life. I hope you like this ❤️🌈🌈