Memphis Depay

This is dedicated to one of my best friends on Wattpad scxttmctxminay
Go Check out her books as well.
I hope you like it! ❤️

I smile at my boyfriend as he kisses my neck gently.
"i love you babe" mumbles Memphis gently as i giggle, "your such a softie." i say laughing,
He looks at me and winks "only for you babe, only for you." 

People always judge my boyfriend by his looks which annoys the hell out of me, they see him as a bad boy who will cheat on me because of his many tattoos and so on.
The truth is we love each other and he treats me like no-one has ever treated me before, and on the inside he is a big softie.

I blush as i cuddle into his side, we have just woken up and neither of us feel like getting out of bed.
"i guess it's a bed day then?" i ask Memphis who looks at me and nods his head as a yes before also saying "if I'm with you I'll do anything." i blush as he laughs, "you're so cute when you blush." he says, "i love your cuteness baby," i say smiling up at him before tracing the tattoos on his arms.

Suddenly i get an idea, "babe can you lay on your stomach"? I ask, "sure thing." he says before turning over onto his stomach, he's already shirtless as that is how he sleeps, i begin tracing the beautiful lion tattoo on his back.

once I'm finished i ask "did you enjoy that?" but get no reply, i lay down and turn to look at my boyfriend only find he's fast asleep, i cuddle into his side and shut my eyes before i feel a muscular arm wrap around me and make me feel protected.

Time skip
I open my eyes and turn to my boyfriend but he isn't there, i get out of bed and stretch before going downstairs.

I find Memphis in the kitchen cooking something, i walk up behind him and a wrap my arms around his waist before pressing kisses to his shoulders.
"hey babygirl, i didn’t want to wake you up." he says turning off the cooker and turning around in my arms to face me, "you didn't wake me up honey." i say leaning up to kiss his beautiful lips.
We have a makeout session before my stomch growls making us both laugh.
"i made your favourite food (insert favourite food)" he says smiling at me, "you really are the best." i say smiling back at him.

We sit down and eat in silence, after eating memphis insists on doing the washing up so i grab my phone and scroll through tiktok as i sit on the counter next to him.
Suddenly a video pops up of a girl saying" i like your cut g" before slapping her boyfriends head and running of.

I begin to think it might be funny to do it to Memphis so i wait until he has finished and is drying his hands before i creep up behind him and slapp the back of his head whilst yelling "I LIKE YOUR CUT G."

He stands there in shock for a moment before turning around with a smirk on his face, i decide to run as fast as i can through the house.
I'm laughing as I'm running and i think I've got away from him untill a muscular arms snakes around my waist and a deep voice says "gottcha." Memphis spins me around in his iron grip before saying in a loud voice whilst laughing "i hope you know what you've done babygirl." he suddenly picks me up and throws me onto the couch before quickly grabbing my hands and tickling my ribs.

I scream loudly as i laugh, "p-please s-s-stop" i manage to say in between laughter.
He finally stops before laying on top of me, crushing me under his weight , "ouch babe you're soo heavy." i groan loudy trying to push him off me.
He rolls to side slightly before pouting at me "did you call me fat?." he says pretending to be offended,
I laugh as i reply "no i didn't you big teddy bear!" he laughs as he pouts again "my lips hurt from smiling so much." i laugh at his way of trying to get me to kiss him.

"why are you soo cute today?" i ask him, "because i lovvvvvvvvve youuu." he says drawing out the V and U.
"aww i love you too baby." i say pinching his cheeks.

"shall we go back to bed?" Memphis asks me as i nod in agreement, i sit up and then stand up, Memphis pulls me close to him as we walk up the stairs and into his room.
We get into bed and snuggle into each other.
I smile up st my gorgeous boyfriend and think how lucky i am to have him in my life.

"i really love you." i say to Memphis after a while, He smiles at me and replies "i love you too baby, more than anything."

Wow this is my longest one yet! I'm actually really proud!
I hope y'all enjoyed it ❤️