Kai Havertz

"what do you mean you love me more? That's not possible" I say to my boyfriend Kai.
We were arguing over who loved who the most.

"definitely not, you don't even know love compared to how much I love you" he says crossing his arms.
"Kai!" I shriek as he laughs, "sorry bubs I didn't mean that, but I definitely love you most" he says with a smirk.

"no. No. No. And that's on periodt." I say adamantly.
"babe. No" he says shaking his head, "shut up Mr Havertz, my love for you is not explainable" I reply.

"that's because it doesn't exist" he teases and I groan loudly, "oh my god, I can't win can I?"
"no you cannot, so give up" says Kai with a smirk.
"never" I say sassily.

"then you leave me no choice" he says suddenly tickling my ribs.
I scream and laugh, "NO STOP PLEASE, ANYTHING KAI" I yell.
Kai stops and stares at me, "give up then?" he says smiling cutely whilst hoping I'd give up.

"okay fine" I sigh as he cheers.
"SIKE!!" I scream before running out of the kitchen, "I CAN'T BE SIKED YOU IDIOT" he yells running after me.
Our relationship consisted of us teasing each other and always playfully insulting one another.
I run upstairs and quickly hide in our closet.

"y/N? I'm going to find you" he says whilst catching his breath.
"meow" I say softly whilst stifling a giggle, "gotcha" he says opening the closet door and pulling me into his arms.
We stay like that for a while and I speak, "thanks for being in my life and brightening it up" I say softly.
"aww thank you too baby, you're so special, I love you" he says looking down at me.
"I love you too" I say kissing his lips gently.

This was a request for @Amalia_Johal  I hope you like it! ♥️✨✨