Kepa Arrizabalaga

I wake up with a jump as i hear thunder outside, i begin to shiver as i turn to my beautiful boyfriend kepa who is fast asleep.
I really don't want to wake him up but I'm sooo scared or thunder and lightning, i pull the cover up to my chin and try to ignore the storm outside.

I stay like that for about 15mins but I'm absolutely terrified so i turn over to kepa again and this time I shake him slightly and whisper "kepa", he rubs his eyes and opens them sleepily "what's the matter princess?" he asks "I'm really sorry babe but the storm is really scaring me" i say looking down and feeling guilty, "come here mi amor and don't  ever feel guilty about waking me up" he says as he sits up against the bed fame and pulls me so I'm sitting on his lap and facing him.

"what shall we do to get your mind off of it?" he asks tracing his thumb up my cheekbone, "can we play fifa?" i ask grinning, he nods and gets out of bed to turn the main console on.
I grab my pink controller amd flick through the teams as kepa gets back into bed, "who are you playing as?" i ask turning to him, he thinks about it for a minute before replying "I'll play as chelsea" i laugh as say "ha that means its a derby" before i choose spurs as my team.
As the game starts i snuggle into kepa's side resting my head in his shoulder.

~~~~~

"Yes!" i yell as i score a goal, kepa laughs "i let you score that" he says winking at me as i roll my eyes "yeah yeah whatever" i say laughing.
The game ends and i yawn, "you ready to go to sleep yet princess?" kepa asks me "yeah" i reply sleepily as i snuggle into the blankets, kepa turns off the consoles and gets into bed pulling me closer to him and kissing my head,"if you are ever scared just tell me or wake me up, don't feel guilty Mi amor, you mean the wold to me and i don't want you to feel alone or scared" he says as i smile "thanks babe, i love you" i say as he replies "i love you more" before kissing me passionately.

"i can't even hear the thunder anymore" i say after about 5 mins but i don't get a reply, i look up at kepa but he's fast asleep and snoring slightly.
I smile before falling asleep as well.

_______
Hi guys please send any players or requests because I'm running out of ideas 💡 thanks for reading ❤️