Takumi Minamino

"Hey na na na" i sing loudly as i dance in the living room singing to ON by BTS, as the song ends I put on Mic drop in Japanese and start singing loudly again (lmao I'm a huge kpop fan).
I'm alone in the house as my boyfriend takumi is at training, so i thought I'd have a singing session.

"mic drop boom" i sing before i suddenly hear laughter, i turn around slowly to find takumi leaning against the wall with his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh but failing.

"wow i didn't know you could talk Japanese" he says smiling as i blush and reply "i can't, but I've heard the song so many times that i know the words", "it's really cute" he says smirking, i cover my face and faceplant into the cushion.

"Hey baby I'm sorry" says takumi sitting down next to me and rubbing my back, "it's not your fault" i say feeling really embarrassed, I add "it's just i find it really embarrassing" "noo baby it's really cute, you should do it more often" he replies smiling, i get up and restart the song before pulling him up off the couch, "sing with me" i say smiling "if that's what you want" he says shrugging "I'm not the best though" he adds laughing.

From that moment on, me and takumi spent the whole day singing and dancing together 💖