Dominic Calvert-lewin

I was fast asleep next to my boyfriend of 5 years, Dominic, i was actually dreaming that we were getting married.

As I walked down the aisle I heard a small noise, and then again before I hear a loud sob. I wake up with a jump before looking to my left to see Dom who was fast asleep with tears pouring down his face, "No please! I'll do anything!" he yells suddenly making me jump again.

I immediately shake him, "baby wake up" i say before he opens his eyes looking totally scared.
"hey shhh it's just a dream" I say as he cries softly, I pull him into my arms and he places his head on my chest.

Dom wasn't one to cry so this dream must have been bad.
We sit in silence for a while, my hand stroking his hair whilst the other rested on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles, "What? There's absolutely nothing to be sorry about Dom, we all have bad dreams" i say, "do you wanna talk about it?" i ask gently.

"it was so real, this guy had you by the neck and he was gonna throw you off a cliff, i was begging him not to do it and then he threw you as you woke me up" he says shaking slightly.

I pull him up so his head was on my shoulder, our lips just a few inches away from each other, "its just a bad dream, I'm right here and no-no would do that to me or you" I say comfortingly.

"thank you baby" he says pressing a kiss to my lips, "anytime bub" i reply with a smile.
"wanna try and sleep?" i ask but he shakes his head, "no I'm a bit scared" he says and i nod "okay then, let's talk about our future" i say with a wide smile. Dom and I often did this at random times, we discussed our dream wedding and our kids.

"we still haven't chosen what country" Says Dom referring to our wedding location, i think about it for a while, "maybe Greece?" i say.
"yeah sounds good" he replies with a smile. We weren't engaged but we were sure that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together forever.

"i can't wait to see you walking down the aisle in a white dress" Says Dom making me laugh, "you need to ask the question yet" I say with raised eyebrows.

"don't worry, it's coming" he says and I feel butterflies in my stomach.
I notice Dom getting sleepy and i massage his hair, "go to sleep, I'm right here nothing will happen" i say and he nodds, "okay thanks baby, i love you" "he says," I love you more Dom" I reply.

"not possible Mrs Calvert-lewin, I love you more than anything" he says with a yawn before falling asleep.
I giggle quietly knowing he's a keeper.

I have an explanation.... My life has been hectic and my motivation is at 0⃣.
I'm so sorry, Idk what's happening with my books, I have absolutely no energy to write anymore.
Thanks for being patient and the support tho y'all, love yous ❤️💞