Kalvin Philips

I was running from the zombies that had overtaken my World, i ran through the woods and screamed as i fell over.
I quickly got back up and ran again.
Suddenly i noticed a shelter, i went in and shut the door behind me only to be faced with a dead zombie laying on the ground,i went to scream but the zombie looked familiar, soo familiar it was wierd.
Suddenly my heart broke as i realised who it was.
My boyfriend, Kalvin.

I wake up screaming causing Kalvin to jump and put the light on.
"baby! What's wrong?!" he ask obviously worried about me.
I can't reply as i struggle to breath in between tears and sobs.
Kalvin pulls me into his arms and presses delicate kisses to my face, "shhh I'm here Baby" he says gently as i begin to calm down.
"y-y-you d-died" i say with tears pouring down my face.
"I'm right here baby" he says, "i lost you and my entire family to the zombie apocalypse" i say before i suddenly get a huge wave of panic.

Kalvin obviously notices this because he looks me dead in the eyes and says "Princess, just follow my breathing pattern."
I stare into his gorgeous eyes and manage to calm down a bit.
"Zombies don't exist, Your family are alive and asleep i should think" he says with a chuckle as i smile gently, "you have nothing to worry about baby, I'm here and i will always be here to protect you and love you." he says wiping my tears.
"i don't know what I'd do without you baby, thank you" i say pressing a kiss to his lips.

Once we pull away he frowns at me slightly, "is this because you're missing your family?" he asks.
I'm a very family centered person so when Kalvin asked me to move to leeds with him it was very hard because my family live in london.
He always felt like he had pulled me away from my family but it was my decision to go with him and i don't regret one moment of it.

"no, baby no don't start feeling bad, i just have a very big phobia about zombies." i say hugging him tightly, "i can't help but feel like i dragged you away from your family though." he sighs.
"baby, it was my choice and i don't regret a single moment of it." i say kissing his neck gently as he laughs because I've found his ticklish spot.

"do you wanna try and sleep again?" he asks me pulling away from me and tucking my hair behind my ear.
"sure baby" i say yawning, we lay down and turn to face each other, he wraps his arms around me and we entangle our legs together.
"you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." i say sleepily as he smiles, his cute dimples showing.
"and i think that about you." he says brushing his thumbs up and down my waist as we kiss.
"i love you Kalv, thanks for being in my life" i say once we pull away, "i love you too y/n and thank you for being in mine" he says giving me a cute yet cheeky smile.

I know I've found my soulmate and I'm never letting go. ♥

I
absolutely love this guy! He is such a cutie pie ✨♥️.
I hope y'all enjoyed this, i really enjoyed writing this ngl 😉.
Love y'all and thank you so much for the support ❤️