Harry Winks

"NO Y/N" says my boyfriend, Harry.

I just brought us matching Christmas onsies, i put mine on in a flash but Harry is not convinced he needs to wear it.
"please baby" i say with puppy eyes,
He sighs and grabs it from me before walking out of the room.
I sit down on the bed sadly, thinking he's probably burning it or something.

Suddenly he walks back into the room wearing it!
"i feel like an idiot" he says as i laugh happily before getting up and pulling him into a hug.

"thanks baby." i mumble and he wraps his arms around me.
"I'd do anything for you babycakes." he replies making my heart melt and cringe at the stupid term of endearment.
"please Harry, don't call me that" i say rolling my eyes as i pull away from him.

"Babycakes" he sung loudly as i smacked him with a pillow.
"stop" i say between laughter.
Suddenly he picks me up and throws me onto the bed before jumping on top of me and laying on me, his head on my chest.

"omg get off!!" i say trying to shove him off of me.
"why" he pouts sadly, "don't you love me anymore?" he asks looking like a lonely puppy.

"of course i love you, you big baby" i reply running my hands through his hair.
He smiles sleepily before closing his eyes.
"i love you more than you can imagine." i whisper, "me too baby" he replies gently before we both fall asleep.

-

I feel Harry's weight leave my body as i open my eyes.
I whine and open my arms motioning for him to come back.
He lays back down on top of me gently pressing kisses to my neck.
"wake up sleepyhead" he says gently making me smile.
"I'm awake" i say running my hands through my hair.

We lay in silence for a while before Harry says "you're so perfect, you know that right? I wanna be with you forever," i blush and press a kiss to his lips. "me too babe, i wanna spend the rest of my life with you." i reply.

And we did, we got married had kids and grew old together ❤️.

Did you see that winks goal last night?! Dude how is that even possible?!
Anyway this is for my best friend goldendybala i hope you like it ❤️
Feel free to send requests ✨
Love y'all ✨🎉💜