Timothée Pembele

Trust issues were the only thing stopping me from taking our relationship to the next level, I'd pushed Timothée away soo much i was worried I'd messed up.
Which lead to now, the two of us in bed watching a movie.

Timothée had his arms around me and i hand my hands on his chest.
I wasn't really watching it, my mind was thinking about a ton of stuff.
I was brought back to reality by a load moan coming from the actress on TV, she was making out passionately with the actor.

I moved my head away from the TV and looked out of the window as they began getting undressed.
Suddenly the TV goes off, i turn my face round to see Timothée holding the remote in his hand.

"why did you turn it off?" i ask confused, "i could see you were uncomfortable" he mutters meeting my eyes, "don't worry about me, watch your movie baby" i say looking away, Timothée's eyes eyes make you wanna tell him everything.

"I'm your boyfriend, it's my duty to worry about you Honey" he replies softly.
"thank you" i say holding back my tears.
"you don't have to tell me but what's the matter ? Timothée asks me quietly," nothing "i lie to myself and him.

"baby, i can see something is wrong and I'll always be here if you want to talk about it" he says caressing my cheek.
I feel my tears running down my face before i pull away and sob into my hands, Timothée reacts quickly and pulls me back into his arms, pressing kisses to my forehead.
"shhh baby I've got you" he says as i cling into his t-shirt.

"baby please tell me what's wrong" he practically begs as i wipe my tears, "Timothée, i love you. Please don't leave me" i whisper meeting his worried eyes, "mon cœur je t'aime aussi, I'm not going anywhere" he reassures me holding my hands in his.

I take a deep breath before telling him about my fears and worries.
"... And that's why I'm worried to take our relationship to the next level" I finish

, "aww sweetheart come here" Timothée says opening his arms,i lean into his chest feelings grateful for his love and comfort. "i totally understand your fear baby, i haven't even thought about sleeping with you and disappearing, i wouldn't do that to you or anyone. I don't even care if we don't sleep together, we show our love differently and i love that" he says brushing his hand through my hair.

"I'm just worried ya know? I'm worried that some guy will use me for my body or something" i mutter looking down.

Timothée places his index finger under my chin and lifts my face up, he leans forward and connects our lips in a soft, love filled kiss.

"I'll always protect you from that and I would never ever do that to you. I love you and your personality, your body is just a bonus." he says after we pull away.
"thank you for understanding" i say gratefully, "it's no problem baby, I'm always here for you" he replies rubbing my back. 

We lay in silence for a while, "put the movie back on" i say looking up at my boyfriend as he laughs, he grabs the remote and turns the TV on before changing the movie to something not so explicit.
"i love you" i say half way through the movie, "i love you more" Timothée replies pressing a kiss to my lips.

I'm really sorry for not updating this book! I lost all my motivation ☹️.
I'm back now, thank you for all the support. ♥️♥️
Love y'all ♥️
P. S this boy is cute 😉 go look him up if you don't know him.