Declan Rice

"every day is a struggle without you"

He broke up with me without an explanation, one minute we were kissing and the next I was sobbing on my best friend's shoulder.
That was 2 months ago and I still haven't moved on.

"urghh, just go and have some fun" my bestie said to me for the 5th time as I stood in the bathroom mirror dressed in a tight revealing dress arguing with myself about whether or not to go out.
"I'm scared" I say truthfully as my best friend puts some makeup on, "I'll be with you, honestly you need some fun... Its been 2 months" she replies giving me a hug.
I sigh and nod.

Once we get to the club I go straight to the bar and order some shots.
I swallow them and turn around to see BFF/N  dancing with a guy who looked super familiar, I suddenly realise it's Jesse lingard.

I smile knowing he's a nice guy and they'd make a cute couple.
"hello gorgeous, wanna dance?" says a voice from behind me, I turn around to see a guy who was literally undressing me with his eyes, "no thanks" I say turning my back to him.

"well... I wasn't asking" he says grabbing me and pulling me against him, suddenly he was laying flat on his back, "don't you ever touch her" says a familiar voice and I turn to see Declan standing behind me.
"you okay?" he asks me softly, "I'm fine." I say turning to walk away but he stops me, "please, can we talk outside" declan literally begs.
"you have 10 minutes" I say before following him outside.

We lean against the wall and he sighs, "I'm so sorry, I feel bad for what I did but the media turned me against you by saying you were seeing Jesse secretly" Dec says making my jaw drop, "are you kidding me?! You said you trusted me! I loved you so much you have no idea how I felt about you!! Everyday is a struggle without you" I say loudly, unable to control my feelings.

"they say if you love someone that much then you should let them go... And that's what I did because I thought maybe you'd be happier with Jess, everyday is a struggle without you too" he says softly tilting my face upwards and leaning closer until our lips connected and I finally felt whole again.

"please give me another chance?" he asks as we pull away, "last chance" I whisper before pulling him back to me and kissing him deeply.

Wattpad isn't letting me tag people 😭 Wattshit 👏 fix 👏 it 👏
Hope yous enjoyed this, thanks for the amazing support ❤️😘