Mason Mount

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you however you want"

"Mas, you always do this!" I say sadly as he sighs, he'd promised me a date night but then he forgot and made plans to do something else with the boys.

"we're always together, I just wanna spend time with my team mates off the pitch" Mason replies whilst running a hand through his fluffy hair.
"this is the 2nd date night we've missed, you don't spend time with me Mas!" I say feeling tears run down my cheeks.

"I sleep next to you! Don't be so clingy" he groans and walks away, out of the front door.

I sob and run upstairs into our room before burying myself under the blankets.
I lay there for what seems like hours but was only 30 minutes and then I hear footsteps before the bed dips and Mason strokes my hair, "i- I have no excuse baby, I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you however you want" he says as I pull the covers away to reveal my tear stained cheeks.

He hands me a small bag and I open it to reveal a ton of my favourite chocolates and comfort foods.
"movie and cuddles?" he asks as I wipe my tears, "I'm sorry" I say giving him a hug which he immediately returns, "you don't need to apologise baby, I promise I'll be a better boyfriend" he says pulling away and giving me a soft kiss which I melt into.
"let's watch a movie" I say with a nod as we pull away and get comfy under the blankets with the comfort food.
"I love you, so much" Mas says halfway through the movie, "I love you too babe" I reply cuddling deeper into his chest.