Dennis Cirkin

This was a request for my amazing bestie @DawnEagle5 ily ❤️

I apply the finishing touches to my make up as i stand in the bathroom.
Me and my boyfriend Dennis have been invited to Gareth bale's party he was having, I'm not really the party type but i thought tonight might be good for me to go out and spend some time in other people's company.

I decided to wear tight blue ripped jeans with a black croped hoodie and my customised spurs Dr martens (a/n i just realised that's a great idea to have customised spurs boots!! Lmao i have to get that done!).

I grab my phone and head downstairs as i hear the doorbell ring, i open the door to see dennis standing there dressed in tight blue jeans and a white shirt with black high converse.
"you look beautiful." says Dennis as he greets me with a kiss, "you do too babe." i reply blushing slightly.

"ready to go?" Dennis asks me, "yep let's go" i reply as we walk out of the front door and lock it behind us.
I jump into Dennis's car as Dennis does the same, "you really look stunning baby" says dennis as he starts driving, making me blush.

Time skip to when we arrive at the party.....

"ready to party your ass off?" i ask dennis laughing as we get out of the car, "I'm ready for anything if you're with me." he replies before giving me a quick kiss.
We walk up to the front door wich was wide open and walk inside, i smile as i see my best friend Dele talking to his girlfriend also my best friend Ruby mae.
"I'm going to go say hello to some people, if thats okay?." asks Dennis looking at me,i smile before replying "that's fine, I'll be talking to dele and ruby,."

Ruby squeals in shock when she sees me and pulls me into a big hug, "omg I've missed you." she says making me laugh as we talk nearly everyday, "me too bestie" i say before giving dele a hug as well.

We stand there talking for a bit before sonny and his girlfriend Jazzy appear (A/N i don't think sonny has a gf but let's say he does) and join in.

Time skip 40min later

I suddenly look up to see the time on the wall in front of me, oh my gosh I've been talking for nearly 1 hour! I decide to go find Dennis, after looking for about 5 minutes i find him standing next to the bar talking to Harvey white.
I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him, he jumps a little bit before turning around and smiling at me, "I'm sleepy." i mumble into his chest as Harvey laughs "I'm surprised you even came." he says as the three of us laugh.
"let's go home then." says Dennis as we both say goodbye to Harvey.

Time skip to when we get home...

"can you stay the night?" i ask Dennis as he drops me off at my front door, "sure if that's what you want." says dennis parking his car and getting out.
I open the front door and walk inside.
We go upstairs and get ready for bed, I'm done before my boyfriend as he takes ages to get ready for anything.
I lay in bed as Dennis gets into bed as well before pulling me into his chest and drawing patterns on my back, "thanks for coming with me princess." he says sleepily "i actually enjoyed it"i reply, "sleep well" days dennis closing his eyes, "goodnight babe" i say leaning up to kiss my boyfriend. "love you hon" he says nuzzling my cheek softly, "i love you too." i reply before we both fall asleep in eachothers arms.

I hope you enjoyed this!
Feel free to send more requests,
❤️