Kai Havertz

"I'm cuddle deprived"

It seemed like Kai's games were getting later and later at night, he would leave early in the morning and then come home around 11pm or the next day and then he'd be back at training.

I missed his voice, his hugs, his soft side which only showed when I was being cute and most of all I just missed his company.
Chelsea vs Everton had just finished with Kai scoring one goal but sadly it was an own goal.

I yawn and slowly climb up the stairs and throw myself onto the bed.
I whine soflty as Kai's soft scent enters my nose from his pillow.
"baby? I'm home" says a voice from the bedroom door, startling me.
"kai!" I say happily and leap out of bed straight into his arms.

"hey gorgeous I've missed you so much" he says tightening his grip on me, "I'm cuddle deprived" I say looking up into his eyes, "me too bubs and I'm absolutely exhausted" kai yawns.

I pull him over to the bed and we both fall on it, holding each other tightly.
"congratulations on your goal, I'm so proud of you" I say whilst running my hands through his soft brown hair.
"thanks baby, I dedicated it to you" he smiles.

"get some sleep and tomorrow we can relax together" I say softly kissing him, "sounds amazing baby, I love you so much" he says kissing me again.
"I love you too bubs" were my last words before we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Another update here for @MichelleWeillharter  I hope you like it ♥️✨