Brandon Williams

H/D is holiday destination

"i miss you baby." says a sad Brandon with a pout, i smile at my boyfriend of 3 months as i reply "me too honey, I'm sure I'll see you soon."

I did the stupid thing if going on holiday whilst most countries are in lockdown, it ended with me being stuck in h/d for 1 month whilst my boyfriend is in Manchester.

"will you be here for Christmas?" asks Brandon moving his hair out of his eyes, "i don't know yet baby." i sigh.
"How's training?" i ask changing the subject, Brandon talks about training for a bit making me happy to hear him so happy about doing what he loves.

"I'm so proud of you baby." i say to him making him blush and smile.
"thank you baby, if it wasn't for you and Mum i wouldn't be here now." he says making my heart melt.
We talk for a little while longer before we both become sleepy and decide to ring each other tomorrow.
"love you." says Brandon as i blow him a kiss, "love you too." i say as we hang up.

2 weeks later

I was over the moon; i was finally allowed to go home.
I decided not to tell Brandon and leave it as a surprise for Christmas eve, which is tomorrow.
I begin packing my stuff and checking i haven't left anything before getting into bed and calling Brandon, it's our daily thing.

"Hey baby." says Brandon, i immediately know something is wrong, "Hey honey, what's wrong?" i ask frowning at him.
"nothing...... I just miss you." he says gloomily making my heart break.
"aww baby i miss you too soo much." i say to him, "have you had any news about whether you can come home yet?" he asks hopefully, "no, I'm sorry baby." i lie and immediately regret it when i see his eyes fill with tears.
"okay, hey i gotta go." he says looking down, "ok baby, i love you, stay strong." i say to him.
"yeah that's kinda hard right now but I'll do my best, love you". He says hanging up.

I toss and turn in bed as i think about poor Brandon.
Finally sleep overtakes me.

Next day.

I land in Manchester and I've never been happier to be here.
I walk out of the airport and grab a taxi, the ride hime is quiet as i think about Brandon.

10 minutes later the Taxi pulls up at our house.
I pay the guy and get out, i take a deep breathe and knock on the door, covering the eye hole at the same time.

The door opens slightly to reveal a red puffy eyed Brandon, he stares at me in shock before opening the door fully and jumping into my outstretched arms.
"i can't believe you're here." he says pulling me inside and closing the door.
"suprise!" i say smiling at him as he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly.
"i was so upset, i thought i was gonna spend Christmas alone" he says and i realise he's crying.
I pull away and stare at him as i wipe his tears with my hoodie paw.
"it was so hard to lie to you yesterday." i say to him.
"I'm just so happy you're here and safe in my arms." he says finally leaning forward and connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.
Once we pull away he smiles at me, "I've been wanting to do that for way too long." he says.

I smile and lean up to kiss him again. "me too Baby." i mumble against his lips.

"I'm not going anywhere now" ♥.

Hi, i hope y'all enjoyed this ✨.
Please send requests or players.
Love y'all🌟♥️💫⭐