Chapter 14

I jumped down through the hole, knowing that Damon and Mark wouldn't willingly let me go first.

"Dammit lynn!" Damon growled, appearing in front of me.

"Someone's moody..." I stated while waiting for Mark to help Aria down.

"We don't know what's down here Lynn! You can't just go running first!"

"Dude there's not gonna be a murderer living down here" I mocked.

"You never know. Your brother does tend to hang out with the riff raff." Aria chimed in.

That's true.

"Fine. You can go first, but know that I'm hating every minute of it." I said while letting Damon step in front of me.

"I feel bad now. I mean what if we all die? Then it's gonna be my fault! All I wanted to do was jump on your trampoline!" Aria said

"Aria chill. We're not gonna die... I wanted to jump on it too" I admitted while looking down to the ground.

"Watch your heads, there's a cob web" Damon said as he ducked under something invisible then kept walking his slow pace so we could keep up.

Aria and I both stopped marking Mark ask "what's wrong?"

That's what made Damon turn around and watch us curiously.

"Uhh...not a big fan of spiders." Aria stated quietly.

"Yeah. Same." I agreed

"Why? It's not like they do anything to hurt you. They're harmless." Mark said

"Yeah until they bite you. Besides they're all creepy and crawly-like" I argued.

"So the hunter who kills vampires, demons, and even werewolves and other creatures is afraid of spiders." Damon stated, now quite amused by my fear.

"Yes. I admit I don't like nasty things like spiders an little bugs." I said while glaring at him.

"Look there has to be a light around here somewhere so I'll go find it while Damon stays with you guys." Mark said

"But what if you get hurt?" Aria asked.

"In the rare situation that I do, Damon will hear me." Mark stated and walked off, ducking under the cob web.

After Mark left Damon made his way over towards where we were standing.

"This is creepy... I mean like what if mark dies and were stuck in the dark or something?" Aria asked worriedly.

That's when I turned and looked over towards her curiously.

"What's with your new feelings towards Mark? You're not usually this... Curious or worried." I pushed, trying to get information.

Aria glance at Damon then looked back at me "wh-what are you talking about? I'm normal..."

That's when it clicked "oh shit you-" I stopped mid sentence when I looked over to find Damon watching our conversation with curious eyes.

Crap I can't talk to her about this when Marks brother's standing right there.

"You uh found a new best guy friend didn't you?!" I continued, trying to make it seem like that's what I was going to say all along.

At that moment the walls of the area we were in started to light up going in order.

I looked around, noticing that what we were in was somewhat a cave but it had lights hung up every few feet along the wall to make the person walking through able to see.