Chapter 30

Authors Note: Okay, Hello people. Let me just say this chapter freaking killed me. I typed the whole thing up, published it, edited one part and ended up deleting half then saving it unknowingly. so I had to retype the whole damn thing. So let me just say that I lvoed the original and this is just what I could remember. I tried to make it as good. I tried. Well enjoy, btw picture of Aria on the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Pheonix walked towards me it felt like everything was in slow motion and he was one of those sexy underwear models just strutting down the catwalk, you know except for the fact he's fully clothed and not strutting but you get the gist of it.

When he got to me he placed a hand on my cheek, caressing it with his thumb and looked into my eyes lightly saying "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Mr.Grumpy pants" I said while putting one of my hands on his chest and flirting with my eyes.

"Oh no, playful flirty Lynn has been unleashed. I'm shielding my eyes" Aria said then covered her eyes and walked into the other room.

"Lynn, you went into a dark alley where a girl screamed then lied unconscious in her own blood. And before that you were alone and talking to my brother, then your brother comes here and attacks you! I'm starting to think you go out of your way to attract trouble." He explained, still fuming.

"Me-ow. Your brothers nice and said because of what we are he cant hurt me. And as for the girl, I wasn't just gonna leave her there now was I. I mean I figured you would have someone watch over me any way so its not a big deal now is it?" I asked in a flirty innocent voice.

His eyes opened wide in shock before he asked "Xander told you what we are?"

I shook my head no and started kissing him along his neck and collar bone. I knew it was starting to get to him when he backed away from me, sighing, and running a hand through his hair before saying "At least you had Aria call me when your brother got here" he grumbled.

"How rude of her. I told her to text you. Bluntly disobeying my orders. That's it. I'm getting a new minion." I said throwing my hands up in the air in exasperation.

"Lynn, sweetheart, are you on something?" Pheonix asked, appearing in front of me and tilting my chin so he could look into my eyes.

"No I am not, I'm pretty sure my body's just going into overdrive here. That or you just make me high. The second one sounds cheesy but we could go Edwards style and say you're my own personal brabrand of heroine but that one's saved for Aria, sorry hot lips." I explained

"Hot lips?" he questioned

"Oh would you prefer angel, hot stuff, love monkey, maybe even superstud oh but sorry, Damon already had dibbs on Mr.Fangs and cuddle Bunny." I explained, while slowly pushing him up against the wall.

"Um, love, I don't really think this is a good idea" Pheonix said, lightly pushing me away from him.

I let a pout form on my lips before saying "Do you not like me Pheonix?" I asked innocently

"Wha-I of course I do" he said, now confused.

I stuck my bottom lip out and gave him a puppy face before saying "Oh so you think I'm ugly?"

He looked from me to Aria saying "What? No! Lynn, when did I ever call you ugly!" he yelled, now irritated by me.

Pheonix looked over to Aria asking "What am I supposed to do, Aria? You know this girl better than anyone."

She shrugged before saying "I dunno do have your way with her or do something to get her over these period hormones."

I started unbuttoning his shirt and managed to get three of them undone before he noticed and took that hand away with one of his and turning back to Aria. The cool thing about me though, I have TWO hands. Never would've guessed.