Chapter 5

Lynn Pov

I told myself I wouldn’t be hunting tonight! Well I guess that didn’t happen. I blame it completely on that stupid vampire; I mean seriously what kind of vampire can’t protect themselves. But then again I couldn’t just leave her there and ugh! I'm so mad with myself right now. You know what oh well its Friday and now I get to just relax and enjoy my weekend.

By the time I stopped arguing with myself I had made it back to my house. This time I won’t get yelled at even though it is way past nine because I wasn’t out hunting, well not that she knows. Anyways grams knows not to expect me home early on a Friday night, especially since she doesn’t know when I get off work.

I walked into the house, got up to my room and saw that Casper was there but Aria was nowhere in sight.

“Where’s she at?” I asked Casper then yawned.

“Down in the basement helping your grams with something. I got here after she went down so she doesn’t know I'm here” he told me while smiling.

Knowing Casper's seen a girl naked before I unbuttoned my jean shorts and slipped them off. I'm not getting completely naked in front of Casper I just really don’t feel like walking into the bathroom. 

“Hey give me your shirt” I told him. That way his shirt would be long enough on me so it would cover me up.

He looked down at himself “why”

“Because I need a big shirt and guys shirts look good on girls anyway. And they’re really comfortable. So can I have it or not?” I asked him.

I watched him as he sighed got up and unbuttoned his shirt before taking it off and handing it to me saying “You’re welcome”.

I smiled and turned away from him before slipping off my shirt and putting on his. This bra is comfortable enough to sleep in “thanks” I told Casper.

When I turned back around he was back to lying on Aria's bed but now he was shirtless. Aria would thank me for that late I mean that boy is fine. I looked over at Casper admiring his six pack then looking back at my bed while saying “if you guys decide to do anything tonight go to the guest room” then flopping in my bed and pulling the covers over me then pretty much passing out.

Damon's Pov

I headed towards the bar Rikki was talking about, looking for the hunter girl’s scent. I went down into the alley my sister described and found the fence pole Rikki said she used. I caught the scent off of the pole and was pleasantly surprised. This would be fun. 

I smiled to myself and headed to where the girls scent led and ended up at an old looking house. I could smell her, two other humans and one vampire inside, a man from the smell of it. Great. This means I have to actually try and be sneaky.

I found out where she lives so I could just head back…or…

I followed her scent to the back of the house and to the very top. The two windows on the top story were open but that had to be the attic. What would she be doing up there? And the scent of the male vampire is up there to so he’s with her. Oh. 

When I heard her breathing become steady and calm it meant she fell asleep. Then a door opened. It was the other human entering the attic. So they weren’t doing what I thought. 

I figured since the one I want is sleeping ill just come back for her tomorrow while she's awake. For now I must leave and go tell father about the girl’s whereabouts.

With that thought on my mind I ran home at my inhuman speed.

Aria Pov

I woke up at nine am to a banging on the front door. Seriously? Nine am. Even I don’t get up this early. I groaned and rolled over into Casper's chest. Mmmm he smells so good. I hugged myself tighter to him when the banging came again. Ugh guess I don’t get to sleep anymore. Knowing Lynn wasn’t going to get up to answer the door; I rolled myself off the bed and landed on my feet. I climbed down through our door and landed on the ground. Knowing Casper was behind me I opened the door to find an extremely gorgeous man near Casper's age (twenty). 

He had gorgeous black hair and stunning silver eyes. 

“Hello, sorry to come here so early but would you mind inviting me in?” he spoke

Wow he just gets to the point. But I know better than to trust random guys, especially ones this good looking.

“Sorry but I kinda do mind considering I don’t know you” I told him back. Hah! Take that random hot guy!

I felt Casper's arm find its way around my waist when grams spoke “Aria don’t be rude! Invite the young gentleman in!”

“But grams he could be-”

“He is” Casper corrected me. Wait he is! What is he?

‘Vampire.’ Casper spoke in my mind answering my mental question.

“I'm aware of this but he will do no harm so invite him in” grams spoke up again.

I sighed “you can come in” I said while looking at the ground then backing up so he could step in.

He stepped through the threshold and smiled “I'm Damon Anderson, I'm here for Lynn” he spoke.

“Well she's sleeping and I’d rather not get beaten by an extremely angry Lynn so I'm not waking her” I told him. 

“Casper hun why don’t you go get her” grams told him

He laughed “you’re kidding right? That girls strong”

I looked up at him giving him my puppy dog eyes “Please Casper? If you don’t go get her then I’ll have to” I told him knowing it would work.

He sighed, yes I got him! “Fine” he mumbled and wandered up to the attic using the stairs. 

Lynn’s the only one that doesn’t use them. She likes to improve her strength and what not by jumping and pulling herself up and down.

A couple moments after Casper disappeared out of view there was a loud bang and Lynn screaming “Its nine am Casper! This is getting ridiculous! I don’t wanna hang out with you and Aria!” ooh she’s mad. I'm glad I'm not Casper right now.

Soon enough Casper fell down through the attic hole, landing on his back then Lynn jumped down still in only Casper's shirt, her bra and underwear. She grabbed the lamp off the side table and lifted it up about to hit him with it.

I gasped and ran towards them “Lynn no!” I grabbed the lamp and she switched to glaring at me.

“Aria nine am. Nine! It’s worse than yesterday!” she yelled at me

“I know but please don’t hurt him. It’s not his fault! Hot vampire dude wanted you” she sighed and ran a hand through her hair and looked past me where she saw vampire dude.

Shock appeared on her face and she spoke quietly saying “Starbucks Fangs dude”.