Chapter 26

Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, I lifted up my shirt and gazed at myself in the reflection then down at my stomach and back up at the reflection.

Now surrounding my long scar was a deep red and purple area. So what do I do? Well I did what any sane person would do in my situation. I poked it.

I gasped in at the searing pain "Owww"

For some reason I figured the first time was wrong so i poked it again just to be sure, only ending in me gasping in pain again.

Well, I guess I learned my lesson for letting myself get flung into a wall by a vampire. Lets just say a big bruise around a scar plus period cramps is just too much pain.

Opening the bathroom door I sighed and stepped out, my eyes finding Aria automatically. I did the walk of shame into the closet to grab my leather jacket then walked out saying "You guy's need to take me to the hospital" in a defeated voice.

I. Hate. Hospitals. No joke, it smells like death up in there. Plus every ones always coughing and they make no attempt at covering their mouth. They think hey if I get someone sick then they're already in the hospital. Like no bitch, I came here to be done with getting sick, not to catch your unnamed disease.

Aria stood up, stopping my train of thought, and walked towards me asking "Whats wrong? Gurl, you better not be dying"

I just laughed and lifted up my shirt to show her the bruised area and said "I don't think I am but I'm pretty sure this needs to get checked out."

She let out a gasp and led the way downstairs with Casper following after just shaking his head. After we all got in the car my phone started vibrating while I backed out of the driveway.

I was about to answer it when Casper grabbed it saying "No texting while driving"

Grabbing it back I gave him a look and said "Puh-lease. I wont crash and in the rare case we do, you wont let anything happen."

I glanced at my phone as soon as we got to a red light and saw it was a text from Pheonix.

Hold up. When did he put his number in my phone?

Looking at the text it said ' Why are you going to the hospital, Love?'

With a puzzled look on my face I looked up from the light and pressed on the gas when it turned green.

I tossed my phone to Aria, who was sitting behind me, and said "Here. Reply are you stalking me now?"

She did as she was told not saying a word, only giving me a curious look in the mirror, most likely after reading who the message was from.

"How come I couldn't reply for you?" Casper whined at me

"Because girls text different than guys" I stated easily and right after my phone buzzed again.

I stuck my hand out for it, seeing as we were once again at a stop light, and she handed it over.

The text read 'No, I have hybrids stalking you'

I just gave a humorless laugh and typed back 'thats not much better. I can take care of myself you know' and sent it as I took off from the light once again.

It only seemed like seconds later when I got a reply but I ignored it for about five minutes until we finally pulled into the hospital parking lot and I got out with my phone in hand and wallet and keys in my jacket.

Remembering I had a text I glanced at my phone and read it 'I know. Now stop avoiding the question sweetheart'

I smirked and answered him back as I walked into the building 'Nah, you see I don't tell stalkers what goes on in my life. Bye now.' and tucking my phone back in my pocket while walking up to the front desk.