Chapter 7

We walked up to the front door and he walked in holding the door open, waiting for me to follow so I walked inside the house, automatically noticing their shiny wood floors.

“Ahh Ms.Brooks, nice to finally meet you” a strong voice with authority spoke.

I looked to where the voice came from to find a young looking adult male with black short hair with blue eyes. That is not who I expected to be king of the vampire world.

“Ehh, haven’t heard much about you but yeah I guess it’s nice to meet you too” I told him.

He smiled “Let me introduce you to my family, I see you already know Damon. This is Mark,” he gestured towards a fit vampire looking around my age with Black hair like Damon's but electrifying lime green eyes and nice size muscles. Mark smiled at me as a way of saying hello. Oh his eyes are so beautiful! 

“Blaze” he said looking to the vampire that looked around the age in between Damon and Mark. He’s really hot with nice size muscles too, dang! They all look like they could be models! Stupid vampires. He also has blue eyes with blond hair. It’s like they all have the same length hair but they all style it differently. Blaze lets his fall in his face but it makes him look hot. Mark has his a little more fixed up where it makes him look mature but still good looking. And Damon's is just messed up. It looks fluffy but neat at the same time. On anyone else it would look at a mess, but on him, on him it just looks ridiculously good.

“And Rikki, my beautiful daughter that you saved” I looked at the dirty blonde haired girl that had blue eyes like her brothers. She has beautifully tanned skin and reminds me of a beach Barbie. I already regret saving her.

“Great, you’re the reason I'm here.” I stated while looking at her.

She looked at me like a sad puppy, thinking that would make me hate her less but sadly for her she doesn’t know me and her whiney looking face made it even worse.

“Rikks, that’s not gonna work on her. Actually it will most likely make it worse” Damon told her.

I looked at him, “how do you know that?” I questioned him.

He looked at me but his father spoke instead, completely ignoring my questioning “My name is Jason, and you are the legendary human hunter who’s only a child.” I glared at Jason. 

Well at least I'm a legend. 

“So is there a reason you summoned me to your house?” I questioned him.

“There is, I hear you have a demon problem. In return for your help saving my daughter. I’d like to give you protection. Demons are evil things so I’d like to have my boys here protect you. You all might even become friends.”

“Oh hell no. I'm not protecting some bitchy little hunter who kills our kind” blaze stated.

“Well that’s good cause I don’t want it anyway” I said glaring at him.

“Well it’s a good thing that neither of you have a choice. I will not have a hunter who keeps people safe; die because you are not willing to cooperate Blaze. You will protect her,” he said looking at blaze then he turned to me and continued “and you will accept it.”

I stared at him, he's kidding right? He expects me to just listen to him and go along with it? What the hell!!

“Now then, I feel you should all get to know each other. I will leave you to it. Ms.Brooks, when you are all done I will have someone take you back” he said then disappeared upstairs.

Next thing I knew I was being lifted off the ground by my neck and pressed against the wall. My eyes met those of Blaze. My breath was being unwillingly hitched in my throat and I couldn’t fix it. I also couldn’t stop him from trying to kill me. Something in my body was keeping me from moving and stopping me from saving my own life. All I could do was stare at him and let him slowly kill me. 

I have no weapons with me. No way of forcing him to get off. No way to stop this vampire from sucking my blood. And yet, he wasn’t. 

Blazes hands were ripped away from me and I was in the arms of Mark while Blaze just stared at me and I did the same to him. It seemed like he had me pinned to that wall for many minutes but I'm reality it was only some very long seconds. The ways vampires move sometimes make me crazy.

“Lynn, are you alright?” Mark's voice finally broke through my trance. 

I looked up into his caring green eyes and was finally back to reality. One of the vampire kings sons had just tried to kill me and I wasn’t going to do anything to stop him. What is wrong with me?

“Uh… yeah. Yeah I'm fine. But I should get going.” I said looking up at him.

“No! Um stay here. We can all watch a movie.” He told me smiling at me.

I glanced at Blaze, actually considering the idea. Mark blocked my view “Don’t worry Damon and I will be here too” he said, smiling again.

I looked up at Mark and smiled “what movie?”

He smiled back knowing he had me “Whichever you want.”

“Then I guess I'm staying” I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short but i hope you enjoy. please vote and comment!