Chapter 13

Getting out of the car I walked up to the front door and pushed it open. That's just like him, always leaving the stupid door unlocked.

"Think he's here?" Aria asked from behind me.

"Oh I know he's here." I said, walking inside and up the stairs that led to the main family room.

I saw his head turn from watching the tv and as soon as he saw me a terrible evil smirk came on his face "Lyle."

"Carson." I stated glaring at my brother.

Now I know I said all of my blood relatives were dead but considering he's the only one left and I hate him as much as a person possibly could, I try and consider him dead so I don't have to remind myself he's actually related to me.

"Lynn you gotta invite them in" Aria whispered in my ear.

"Mark, Damon you guys can come in." I said and they were next to Aria and I in a second.

"Who's this and why'd he call you Lyle?" Damon questioned.

"This is someone who doesn't deserve to be alive and he finds it funny to call me something he used to during my child hood." I told them.

That's when Aria butted in "That's her older brother, long story short he's a major asshole."

"Look Carson, Grams is dead, not that you would care. Anyway are you leaving anytime soon?" I asked, trying to be nice.

"You're right. I don't care. And why? You plan on shacking up with the guys you brought? I bet you already have but I mean Aria, if you need a new fuck buddy, I'm here for ya"

"Do not talk to her like that you disgusting pig!" I yelled then slapped him.

"Game on you stupid slut" he said then tried to punch me but I dodged it.

That made him angry so this time he decided to fake kick me but I went to dodge that and he punched me in the gut, making me stumble back into someone's arms.

I growled and tried to get out of the arms so I could finish the fight with Carson but instead Damon had him thrown against the wall in a second.

"Ahh back off! This is between me and - dude what the hell's up with your eyes?" Carson asked now kind of freaked out.

Groaning I got out of Mark's safe arms and went over towards Damon.

I grabbed his arm and made him turn to look at me "Damon please don't, he's not worth it." I said then put my hand on the side of my stomach from the pain.

Slowly I started sinking to the ground, which meant letting go of Damon's arms.

Before I could reach the ground Mark was lifting me back up so I was standing at full height again but with his arms still around me holding me up.

"Lynn, are you okay?" Aria asked, coming over to where we were.

"Mmm babe your legs got even nicer than they were before" Carson stated seductively, or at least trying to be but it didn't work.

"ickk" she said hiding behind Damon and holding onto him so she would have to look around him to see Carson.

"Don't make me bite you, cause you seem extremely nasty" Damon growled in a low voice at him.

I groaned in pain again and held my side then looked over at Carson who was smiling.

"You bastard, you hit me over the scar on purpose didn't you!"

"Lyle, it's your only weak spot other than Aria and everyone knows it. What'd you expect me to do, honestly?"

"Would it be wrong to kill him right now?" I asked Damon while leaning into Mark, letting him hold my weight.