Chapter 12

Authors Note!! Ive never done one of these before.. at least not at the top. I feel so fancy!!! Anyway I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who decide to be awesome and read my books and even fan me. Because of you people I run around my house screaming about how i have a fan thats not my best friend.. okay thats a little exagerated but i do start freaking out in a good way and  sending my best friend a very long message about how i got a new fan... Anywayyy.. Heres the next chapter. I hope you enjoy dont forget to vote and comment to let me know what you think!! I <3 you all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have an issue. You see I'm going to be the one driving us there but I don’t want to go back to get my car but if we go have Damon get his car then he’s gonna wanna drive and I don’t want him to drive because I'm gonna have to tell him the directions and well because I wanna drive. That’s how we got to the dilemma that we’re in at the moment.

“But I wanna drive!” I yelled at him sounding spoiled as ever.

“So let’s go get your car!” he yelled back at me

“But I don’t wanna go back to the house! Can't you just go get your car then let me drive?”

“Would you ever let me drive your car?” he asked

“Hell no.”

“There you go. Besides my car doesn’t fit three people.” He told me.

“Damon, please! I’ll do anything!!”

“Anything?” he questioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Lynn, do not sell yourself to him. Damon, call one of your brothers and tell them to come get us. You know what call Mark; he’ll at least let Lynn drive like she wants.” Aria said, reasoning with all of us.

“I'm not calling Mark.” Damon stated.

“Fine I will. You all put your numbers in my phone remember? You don’t get to keep me all to yourself. You should just switch with Mark since you obviously don’t wanna go with us.” I told Damon, now getting angry.

I pulled out my phone and searched for Mark's number. When I found it I pressed call then after two rings he answered.

“Hello?” Mark asked.

“Hey Mark! So um… I need you to do me like a teeny tiny favor.”

He chuckled “What do you need Lynn?” he asked in a sweet voice

I sucked a breath in “Okay well you see, I wanna go on a road trip but don’t have my car with me and Damon won’t go get his car because it won’t fit three people and he refused to call you but here's the thing… I wanna drive… So yeah.”

I heard him sigh then say, “So you want me to drive there and come and get you guys but let you drive on the road trip?”

“…Yeah… Well that or get my car but either way please!” I started begging.

“Okay fine”

I gasped “Really?! Oh thank you so much Mark!!”

“Yeah yeah… I’ll be there soon” Mark said then hung up.

“Yay!” I yelled turning around and putting my phone back into my butt pocket.

I walked over to where Damon and Aria were talking and joined them.

“He’ll be here soon” I told them.

“I guess I’ll go then” Damon said, turning around about to walk off.