Chapter 32

Authors Note: Hey guys! So this is a really long chapter and I'm so proud, it took me so long to type. I'm really disappointed that the Vampire Diaries tonight isn't new but this cheers me up a bit. So yeah, I really hope you guys enjoy it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pheonix, Xander, and Jade were the first one's to arrive. Walking towards us arguing until they got to where we were all standing. Jade and Xander stopped by where Aria and Casper were standing while Pheonix walked forwards and brought my face up to meet his with a gentle kiss.

And this is the 'it's complicated' part. I bit my lip and looked over to where Addy had her eyebrows raised at us as I scratched the back of my head, suddenly nervous, making Pheonix give her a glance then looking back to me with curiosity on his face.

I cleared my throat before stepping closer to Addy so I could see everyone then saying "Uhm, okay Addy this is Pheonix, Xander, and Jade. Guy's this is Addy, and for those of you who don't know, Casper, Aria, and of course, mwa." I said, gesturing to everyone then myself.

Then Xander decided to greet me as well as Jade, they both took their turns hugging me, which Pheonix wasn't very happy about. That's when the rest of the gang decided to show up. They all walked towards our group just like Pheonix and his family did and when they got there, Rikki ran up and hugged me, much to my discomfort.

I kind of shrugged her off me before turning to the rest of them, having to do introductions once again. I really should have just waited until everyone got here. Oh well, too late now. 

"Okey doke. Let's do this once more. Speed round. Mark, Damon, Blaze, Rikki, this is Addy, Pheonix, obviously, Xander, and Jade. Simple enough" I finished then looked around biting my lip.

Isn't Neal coming? 

Aria saw my gaze and gave me a sympathetic look before giving me a nod saying we should just go in. She knew that once we started walking in the wood's you can only fit two people on the path so she would pass the word that Addy doesn't know about supernatural stuff to the other's discretely.

Sighing, I turned around and started walking towards the trail but got stopped when a familiar voice said "fine Lynn, leave without me" 

Before I could stop myself I was turning around, a smile finding its way on my lips, and I was running at Neal and jumping into his arms, giving him a hug. 

Now I have to say, in my defense, everything he did to me was at the back of my mind, and the best guy friend I had was back. I also don't know whether Pheonix and I are a thing, even though he did just kiss me, but you know, I didn't really think of that at the time. My bad. I just missed my friend.

"You're late" I mumbled as he let me down, smiling ear to ear from my reaction.

"Yeah well, traffic was a bitch" he said back, smirking.

"Excuses excuses. They all made it on time" I said, turning back to everyone else who was watching our little exchange.

I couldn't help the blush that rose to my cheeks as I realized that I just did all that in front of Pheonix.

"So uhm, we should get going." I said as I walked through our little group and into the trail that led to where the fireworks were being held.

As I passed Addy I heard her whisper to me saying "It's complicated. I get it now" making me give her a side glance then keep walking, rubbing my head, confused. This sucks because now I can't talk to Aria about this because everyone else will hear our conversation so it will be pointless.