Why? Lilah.

Lilah's POV.

Today is the day I've been dreading for the past 3 months. Today my father gets back from tour. Awesome. Kuza and I are still together and stronger then ever. On the bright side I'm getting my third tattoo today, 3 months ago I got my ribs tattooed with flowers and it hurt like a bitch.

As for my parents and my brothers, I haven't talked to any of them I want nothing to do with them. But I over heard from Ryan-Ashely that my parents have been fighting, what a surprise.

Currently I've been staying at Michaels apartment with Michael obviously. My phone has also been going off with calls from my Mom and Dad, I haven't answered any of them. I just don't care anymore. I've also been drinking and smoking a lot, like I said I don't care anymore. I was getting lost in my thoughts until my phone rang. I glanced over at it.
Kuza. I chuckled and picked up.

"Yes baby?" I questioned.

"Get you're ass up stairs." Michael said to me.

"You come downstairs." I said laughing.

"Fine." Michael said hanging up. I laughed and set my phone on my lap. Then I saw Michael come down stairs.

"You made me come all the way downstairs." Michael said looking at me.

"Shut Up and come here." I said smiling.

He then leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled.

"Babe. I left my cigarettes at my parents' house." I said looking up at him.

"We'll go get them, I don't think their there yet." Michael said looking back at me.

I nodded and walked to the kitchen, I grabbed my muscle tank that I was wearing last night and quickly put it on.

"You're tattoo's are so fucking sexy." Michael said walking up to me and bitting his lip.

I chuckled. "Go away." I said putting on my shoes. A few minutes later we got into the car and drove off. After about 20 minutes of being stuck in traffic we got to the house. I saw no car so Michael and I quickly got off. I ran to the door and it was open, I quickly opened it and ran up stairs to my room. I grabbed the ciggarette carton and a couple other things then I heard the front door slam. I looked up at Michael.

"Fuck." I said as my eyes widened.

I ran to the door and peeked out. There I saw Michael, Keaton, and Jace and obviously my mom and dad. Shit. I slowly closed the door.

"Let's go." I whispered to him.

"How!? They'll see us!" Michael whisper yelled.

"I don't fucking know but we have to go now." I said opening the door quietly.

We both walked out and quietly walked down the stairs, we almost got to the front door but of course I heard my name.

"Lilah?" I heard my moms voice.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself. Michael and I turned around.

"What?" I asked with a bitchy tone.

"Lilah. Why haven't you been answering my calls?! I was so worried." She said to me.

I walked up into the light. "Cause I didn't want to. Plus I didn't wanna hear your voice or Dads voice yelling at me." I said to her.

"That doesn't mean you couldn't of answered my texts!" She yelled.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear your yelling!" I yelled to her as I turned around to go to the door. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Then I saw her staring down at my ribs, she could obviously see my flower piece.

"Lilah Skye Olson! What in the fucking world is that!?" She yelled as my brothers and my dad came closer.

I sighed. "I got a fucking tattoo! You know what it is!" I yelled getting annoyed.

"You're 16 years old! Where the fuck did you get this without my permission!" My dad suddenly yelled.

I looked up at Michael. "Michael and I went to go get tattoos together at Black Casket and his friend did it!" I yelled.

"Tattoos Together?" Keaton questioned.

I turned around to the other side and showed them my first tattoo which was Michael's birthday. I looked up at Kuza and he pulled his shirt up too. They all read it carefully.

"July 13th." Is all she read.

"Lilah! I cannot fucking believe that you did this!" My Dad yelled.

"Fuck you! I hate you! I hate all of you!" I yelled louder.

"Don't use that tone on me. You and Kuza need to stop your shit! You're fucking 16 years old, have 2 tattoos and dating a 21 year old! What the hell happen to you!" He yelled louder.

"I grew up! Deal with it!" I yelled grabbing the door.

"You're gonna pay for all of this Lilah!" He yelled again.

"Go fuck yourself." I simply said as Michael and I ran out of the door.

Michael and I got in the car and drove home. After we got home I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels. I opened the bottle and started chugging it until Michael ran up to me.

"Lilah! Stop!" He yelled pulling the bottle away.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?! Kill yourself!?" He yelled. I looked up at him and began to cry.

"Jesus Chris Lilah. Don't fucking do this to me. Don't you ever try to take your own life. Why the hell would you do this!?" Michael said pulling me down to the ground and sitting me on his lap.

"I don't wanna be here anymore Michael." I simply said to him.

"Babe. I've told you so many fucking times. Don't do this to me. What will happen to me if you leave this world? Baby I love you with all my fucking heart don't leave me. And I swear if you ever do something stupid Lilah, I won't know what to do with myself." He said looking at me.

I began to cry again. "I need to show you something.." I said looking up at him.

"What is it baby?" He questioned.

"I'm sorry." I said to him before I showed him the damaged I did with myself.

"What did you do?! What happen?" Michael said starting to get worried.

I sighed then pulled down my sweats, revealing my black spandex shorts. I dropped the sweats to the ground at Michael's eyes wandered all around my legs then he stopped on my thighs. He spotted all the deep red cuts that ran all over my thigh.

His eyes widened. "Lilah. No. No. Please. Don't fucking do this." Michael said standing up quickly. I started crying.

"Babe! No." He said wrapping his arms around my neck. He pulled me into a strong hug. "Please. Don't do this to yourself. Please babe." He said into my ear.

"I can't stop." I said quietly to him.

I shook his head. "Why did you do this?" He asked.

"I was feeling lonely. I felt like no one cared." I said to him.

He pulled back from the hug. "Where the hell was I when this happen?" He questioned.

"Sleeping." I said looking down at my feet.

"Lilah. Why didn't you just go to me? I'm always here." He said looking down at me.

"I don't know. I was being stupid." I said looking at him. He kissed my lips.

"I love you so much. I need you to remember that." He said putting his forehead against mine.

"I love you more." I said to him.

For the rest of the day, Michael and I spent the day cuddling and watching movies. One day I'll leave this place, I don't wanna be here anymore.

(Bad Chapter, I'm so fucking sorry!)