Where have you been?

* 2 weeks later*

Kylie's POV.

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw my little angel, God knows where she could be. The police are doing everything they can but it just doesn't seem like enough.

How far could've she gone? Why is this happening? What made her do this? I don't understand I miss her so much I've been gathering up information but nothing seems to fall into place. Ricky has also been staying with me I don't care if he has a girlfriend I need him he's Lilah's father. I just don't know what else to do my little Lilah where could she be?

I've been crying for a good week and I've been smoking a lot since then. I haven't slept either I can't, she's gone. I was sitting on my balcony inhaling the bad drug then I heard a voice.

"Babe." I heard Ricky's voice behind me.

I sighed and took another swig at the cigarette. "What?" I asked.

"Put it out." Ricky said coming over to me.

"No. I'm so numb, I don't know what to do any more." I said to him.

He kneeled down and put his hand on my leg, he then grabbing the ciggarette from my fingers and put it out.

"Kylie. I have news." Ricky said looking at me.

"What?! What is it!?" I said sitting up nervously.

"Lilah's in the hospital. They found her this morning, I just got the call." Ricky said looking at me.

My eyes widened. "Oh my God." I said starting to cry, I stood up and ran into my room grabbing my shoes as Ricky ran behind me. I ran out of the door and turned the car on, Ricky and I both got in and sped off to the hospital.

^at the hospital^

I parked the car and ran inside to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The nice lady said behind the counter.

"I'm looking for Lilah Skye Olson." I said looking down at her.

"Relationship?" She questioned.

"I'm her Mother." I said to her.

"Go down the hallway, it's the third door on the left." She said nicely.

"Thank you." I said running down the hallway.

I walked up to the door and sighed, Ricky opened it and we walked inside quietly. There I saw my little angel laying lifeless on the bed, she had bruises and cuts all over herself her eyes were swollen. I looked up at Ricky trying not to cry, the doctor spotted us and walked up to us.

"Please. What happen? Where'd you find her?" I said to him.

"Mrs. Olson, Lilah is in serious condition we found her at around 5:30am laying in a ditch unconscious, police suspect that she was raped and beaten." He said looking at me sadly.

I looked at him then began to cry, I turned around to look at Ricky he looked at the doctor then back down at me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"Do they have any suspects on who did it?" Ricky asked the doctor.

"Suspects is a man called Michael Orlando. Lilah was abandoned in a ditch 5 blocks away from his house, there were no other homes around and Mr. Orlando's finger prints matched the finger prints on Lilah's pants.

My eyes widened the I looked up at Ricky. "Michael Vampire." I said to him beginning to cry.

"Did you guys know the suspect?" The doctor questioned.