Please. Don't. Go

*That Same Day*

Michael's POV.

It's been over 4 hours since Lilah's incident, that was probably the scariest moment of my life. I just watched the love of my life in so much agony and pain. It hurt me so fucking bad. Currently she was sleeping up stairs while I was downstairs in the kitchen. I leaned up against the counter and just thought about what she could be thinking.

The lst thing I don't want her to do is blame herself, I love her no matter what. All I want is for her to be happy again but that's obviously going to take a while and I'm willing to wait. I thought for a moment that I needed to inform her family on how she is so I grabbed my phone and dialed Ryan-Ashley's number and after 2 rings she picked up.

"Michael! Thank God you called! How's Lilah?!" She said nervously.

"Not to good Ryan. I need you to gather all the Motionless boys including Ricky and get them to my house immediately. Lilah had an incident a little over 4 hours ago that was life threatening to her." I said quietly.

She gasped. "We'll be there." She simply said hanging up.

After I hung up I went upstairs to check on Lilah. I opened the door to our bedroom quietly and there she was, sleeping ever so peacefully curled up under the blankets. Goddamn, she's beautiful. I don't know what I would've done if I lost her.

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door, I quickly shut the door in Lilah's room and ran downstairs. When I opened the door there stood Ryan-Ashley, and the rest of the MIW boys.

"Come in." I said quietly.

Soon enough everyone came in and filled the couches in the living room. "Where is she?" Ryan-Ashely asked.

"She's sleeping. She's fine now." I simply said looking at the ground.

"Kuza. What did she do?" Chris said looking up at me with a more concerned look.

"She attempted." I simply said, and that was enough for all of them to know what I was talking about.

"What?! How!?" Ricky said trying not to yell.

"When we got home she quickly ran up stairs and laid in bed, soon enough she began to cry and I obviously comforted her then she got up saying that she needed to die, and that she wanted to die cause she killed our son. She then ran to the bathroom and I ran after her and by the time I got in there the mirror was broken, shards of glass were every where and her arms were bleeding. I grabbed her, and she grabbed the closest piece of glass and just cut herself right in front of me." I said beginning to cry.

I looked up at everyone. They were all in shock and Ryan-Ashley was obviously crying.

"Kuza. I'm glad you saved her, I really am cause then I wouldn't know what I would do without my angel. But there is something I need to tell you." Ricky said running his fingers through his hair.

"I think it's best if she moves back in with me and I take her under my wing." He then said looking at me.

"What? Ricky No." Ryan-Ashley finally said speaking up. I looked down at her and she was looking at Ricky.

"Ricky she'll be more miserable in your house cause all you know is how to yell at her." Ryan then said again.

"No she won't. She'll be happy to be back with Kylie and I." Ricky said glaring at Ryan-Ashely.

"No she won't Ricky! All you guys do is yell at her! That's why she pushes you away from her."

"Don't fucking tell me how to raise my kid!" Ricky yelled.

"Ryan. Enough." Balz said calming her down.

"She's staying with me." Ryan-Ashley simply said looking at me.

"Guys. You just can't take her away from me. I love her for the love of God!" I said.

"Kuza. It's the right choice." Ryan-Ashley said walking up stairs to Lilah's room.

My eyes filled with tears. Why is this happening? A couple minutes later Ryan came down with Lilah and a suitcase.

"Michael!" She yelled to me. I turned around and ran up to her.

"What's going on!? I don't wanna leave you!" She said freaking out and hugging me.

"Babe. I know. I'm so fucking sorry! I just can't do anything about it. Ryan-Ashley's gonna take you, but I promise I'll come visit you!" I said hugging her tighter.

She started to cry again. I pulled back from the hug and grabbed her face and pulled her closer to me.
"I love you more then you could ever imagine. Okay? I need you to remember that forever and always." I said looking down at her.

"I love you more baby." She said looking up at me. I nodded and kissed her lips passionately.

"Lilah lets go." Ryan-Ashley said interrupting our kiss. I looked at Lilah and she was shaking her head.

"Lilah. Please let's go." Balz said gently grabbing her arm and pulling her away from me.

I looked at her and cried harder as I saw the love of my life being taken away from me right In front of my eyes.