3 months. finding out.

*3 months later*

Lilah's POV.

I'm pregnant. Surprise. I'm only 3 months along but, Michael and I plan to keep it a secret for now I guess. And he's happier then ever.
Anyway today Jace and I were going to the mall I guess just to hang out since I've been trying to avoid everyone ever since the argument with the MIW boys. I was currently changing since I just got out of the shower and Michael was laying on the bed on his phone. Once I got my outfit on
(Lilah's outfit to the side) I then sat down on the floor in front of my full length mirror and started my makeup. A couple minutes later Michael got off of the bed and wrapped his legs around me and his arms around my waist.

"Go away." I said chuckling.

"Lilah." Michael said.

I smiled. "I have to get ready Mike." I said trying to get out of his grip.

He pulled me closer and moved my cardigan away from my chest, he then placed his hand on my stomach and slowly rubbed my almost exposed bump. He then kissed my neck and smiled.

"I can't wait baby." Michael said smiling and looking at me.

I smiled. "Me either Michael." Then suddenly the doorbell rang. My eyes widened. And I stood up quickly, with Michael following behind.

I ran down stairs and before I opened the door Michael grabbed my arm. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me. Then pulled away.

"Make sure you keep this little one covered." Michael said kissing my stomach and walking back to the couch. I smiled and opened the door and say Jace standing there on his phone.

He then looked up. "Ready?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I simply said.

"Bye Mike." I said to Michael as I walked out.

I soon got into the car. I honestly felt really awkward all of w sudden because I didn't know what he would say to me. I was then snapped out of my thoughts when Jace started talking.

"How've you been?" He questioned

I covered myself with my cardigan. "Good." I simply said.

"Why don't you live with us anymore, Michael & Keaton miss you." Jace asked.

"Because I live with Michael." I simply said.

"But he's not your family." He said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we not fucking talk about this." I said a bit aggravated.

Jace sighed.

When we got to the mall I went into Forever 21 and bought a couple sweaters and leggings, I wanted to go to the Maternity stores but I obviously couldn't because of Jace so I didn't. After a few hours of shopping Jace went to go drop me off at Michael's house. When I got there I got to the front door and opened it. As I walked in I saw Michael laying on the couch. He saw me and smiled.

"Hey babe." He said walking up to me.

I smiled. "Hi." I said as I gave him a kiss.

We then went to go sit on the couch then Michael began to speak.

"Ryan-Ashely called, she said she wanted you to go by The Strange & Unusual cause she wanted to talk to you." Michael said looking at me concerned.

"W-Why? About what?" I asked him.

"She didn't say. Why don't you go. I'll wait for you here?" He said looking at me.

"Babe, no you have to come with me." I said standing up.

"Lilah. She needed to talk to YOU." He said looking at me.

"Fine." I said grabbing my purse and walking out of the door. I got into my car and headed with Ryan-Ashley. Here goes nothing.

When I got there I saw the MIW guy's cars parked in the driveway.
Fuck I thought to myself. This is gonna be terrible.

I quickly got off and covered myself with my cardigan then opened the door. When I walked in I saw Ryan-Ashley, Balz, Chris, Ryan, Ghost, My Dad, My Mom, Korel, and Angelo. They all spotted me then Angelo spoke.

"Come here." He said and told me to sit on the couch. I walked over to them and sat down nervously. Then my Dad finally spit out and said it.

"Care to explain what the fuck this is?!" He yelled. I looked at his phone screen that was In front of me. It was a tweet. I looked at the big black letters that read.

"Lilah Olson, 16 and pregnant? Daughter of Ricky Olson and Kylie Malarkey."

My eyes widened. I looked up at everyone. "This is such a lie. Yes I put on weight but not like that!" I yelled.

"Stop with your fucking lies Lilah! This is serious!" My Dad said yelling louder.

"I'm not pregnant!" I yelled.

"Stand up." Ghost simply said.

"No." I simply said back.

"Lilah." Ghost said in a more serious tone.

I stood up slowly. Ryan-Ashley then came running to me and so did my Mother. They both lifted up my shirt slowly to expose my bump.

"Lilah Skye Olson." My Mother said putting her hand over her mouth.

"You move right fucking back to our house! You and Michael are done! If your not back at our house by 10 we're coming to get you!" My Dad yelled.

"No! I love Michael! I'm not leaving him!" I yelled.

"You don't make the fucking rules Lilah! You're moving with us and that's final!" My father yelled louder.

"No I'm not! You guys will have nothing to do with this baby! Nothing! I hate all of you!" I yelled as I ran out to the car, I got in and sped off there was a stoplight up ahead that was green or at least that's what I saw, that was the last thing I saw until every thing went dark.